Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

All time Favorite -Maxis- Made Sim?

SarahsShadySarahsShady Posts: 963 Member
Almost everybody's got one.. Most simmers seem to have Bella Goth as their fav. As for me I've always been a huge fan of Meadow Thayer from TS2. I always gave her a makeover and a nice story when I'd play ts2. I've remade her in 4 and she's cute as ever, I even made her an older sister to live with seeing as though their parents were sadly killed in the Great Shady Valley Fire of 2006..
Throw Back TS2 version of Meadow
medowt.png

01-24-15_7-06nbspPM.png
My TS4 Meadow is on the left (pictured with her bff Tara)
giphy.gif

Please Bring Back Toddlers, Realistic Teenagers and Create a World.
Make the Sims (4) Great Again<3

Comments

• Options
    Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    Justine Keaton and Emily Elson.
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Options
    FuzzySlippersFuzzySlippers Posts: 81 Member
    Johnny Smith and Ophelia Nigmos, they were my favourites! Basically all of the Strangetown sims, really.
  • Options
    GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    Probably Olive Specter, Cassandra Goth, and Darren Dreamer.
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • Options
    Alistair_32Alistair_32 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Babs L'Amour and Bella Goth. I liked Don Lothario in TS2.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,875 Member
    Agnes Crumplebottom from Sims 3 and Florence Delarosa from Sims 2. I replaced all the Sims 4 sims with families from the gallery.
  • Options
    FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    I will always have a soft spot for cycl0n3 sw0rd. He was the first sim that ever asked one of my sims out on a date; when I added him to that household, he rolled a wish to first ask that sim to be his girlfriend then a couple of days later, to propose to her. After they were married, he cheated on her at a party autonomously (kissed someone), and all his wishes were to make up with her.

Matthew Hamming was the first sim to ever ask one of my sims to move in with him -- I hadn't even known that was possible for an inactive to do. So I like him as well.
  • Options
    Tinyfazza84Tinyfazza84 Posts: 106 Member
    Eddy Mullis mmmmm
    Origin ID Tinyfazza84
  • Options
    happygurlhappygurl Posts: 1,005 Member
    Mugsy Brotoaski. I don't know what it is with that long faced dude, but I just like him.
    InstantGif_2020.12.01_18.10.gif?width=450&height=278&fit=bounds&crop=fill
  • Options
    mooredt21mooredt21 Posts: 1,105 Member
    edited September 2015
    Komei Tellerman from TS2. Big head, long face - annoying as all get out. Yep. J/K. He's definitely one of the more memorable Sims, though. I can't get over Goopy in TS2 either.

I also liked Meadow Thayer - she was so pretty and sweet. And I loved the Strangetown families.

My faves would have to be Thornton and Morgana Wolff from Sunset Valley, though. I liked how different they were and the conflict within their marriage. I almost always play them whenever I'm in Sunset Valley.

I miss the Newbie's from TS1 along with the Mashuga's and the Katt lady. They were all very interesting. Sorry that I couldn't pick just one, but it's the Sims. It's like Pringles - bet you can't fave just one. Lol.

Edit for pics (I couldn't find the Katt lady):

Komei Tellerman
    Komei_Tellerman.jpg

Meadow Thayer
    meadowthayer_01_2ee1964a_4f0b6c7e.jpg

Morgana Wolff
    Morgana_Wolff.png

Thornton Wolff
    Thornton_Wolff.png

Goopy Gilscarbo
    250px-Goopy_GilsCarbo_%28Pleasantview%29.png

Bob and Betty Newbie
    Newbies+Collage.png.png

Frankie and Sylvia Mashuga
    Sylvia_Marie_%28left%29_and_Frankie_%28right%29.jpg
    <----LOQUACIOUS LURKER HERE

***Please bring back Sims 2 style storytelling features and make them publishable.***
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    I've become a fan of Amber, from the original Sims 4 ads. I was happy to be able to download her from the Gallery. She's a lot of fun as a played Sim!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    GleestickyGleesticky Posts: 508 Member
    Mine is Vernon Morse from Sims 4. Love him.
  • Options
    FairyLights1FairyLights1 Posts: 759 Member
    can't think of one, I really prefer playing with Sims I create.

But I will say Leighton Sekemoto (sunset valley), makes pretty children.

• Options
    ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    @luthienrising not to be a bugger, but I'd have to add a disagree to that point. Amber from TS4 is about one of the most easily expendable sims from that ad campaign that I still take pleasure in either making her into bits for cowplants, giving her the Isabella Goth style of housing, or trying to shove her into a Freddy Fazbear suit that already has an endoskeleton in it! (I said a disagree should have a point to it, so there's mine.)

That said, I guess I should share mine now. Since I started playing TS2, I've actually found Chloe Singles to be pretty fun and outstanding to be around. Granted, I haven't gotten far but still it's my first impression at this iteration.
    smithfamily3_by_rvu-d82baup.png

In TS3, it is always Jun Xu of Bridgeport and Late Night fame for me. So much so that she was one of my first recreations when I got the early TS4 CAS invite.
    in_pursuit_of_perfection___jun_xu_redux_by_rvu-d8kfcsq.png

Since the other ENolan isn't here, I'll share which one I know is their favorite. It would be Matthew Hamming, her first love interest in the game. When that recreation was done, he incidentally ended up looking like Patrick Dempsey.
    matthewhamming1_by_rvu-d7zlbxx.png
    patrick-dempsey-transformers-3-4-5-10-kc.jpg

Finally, TS4... It would have to be June Kay. Come one, how could could anyone hate someone who can walk on water?
    02_11_15_1_09__pm_2_by_rvu-d8l43fp.png
  • Options
    WindelyWindely Posts: 652 Member
    biodina.png
    La Dinamite. Thread can now be closed. smiley-greet024.gif
    Dina Caliente. ♡ TS2. ♡ Nina Caliente.
  • Options
    WindelyWindely Posts: 652 Member
    mariah-carey-i-dont-know-her.gif

Dina Caliente. ♡ TS2. ♡ Nina Caliente.
  • Options
    mooredt21mooredt21 Posts: 1,105 Member
    edited September 2015
    Windely wrote: »
    mariah-carey-i-dont-know-her.gif

Lol. Emily Elson is on my mypage. I'm playing her on both my laptop and my desktop. Colton probably has pictures of Justine on his/her mypage.
    <----LOQUACIOUS LURKER HERE

***Please bring back Sims 2 style storytelling features and make them publishable.***
  • Options
    Bo_DummyBo_Dummy Posts: 2,243 Member
    Morgana Wolff, Summer Holiday, Bella Goth and Holly Alto
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,343 Member
    edited September 2015
    A close run between Trent Traveller from Sims 2 Bon Voyage and the Picaso couple from Sims 2 Freetime.

Trent has this hilarious combination of Career (Law Enforcement) and LifetimeWant (Become criminal mastermind). He usually ends up an archmage, minister of education or other form of uber nerd who makes no excuses in my game.
    The Picasos are just cool as a military couple. Jessica with her predefined Nature hobby makes a great ranger. Also she has that hidden face template that causes her children to sometimes express elf ears. That proof of ancient elfin ancestry of course explains why she feels so at home in the wilderness.
    Mathew has both gaming and arts/crafts hobby as well as the Lifetimewant to become a professional athelete. Matt is a gentle one who doesn´t really enjoy soldiering, but he´ll pick up a weapon when it is needed. This endears him to me to no end.
  • Options
    dmel15dmel15 Posts: 572 Member
    Hands down Dina Caliente from Sims 2, Sugar Bijou from Sims 3, and Bella Goth from Sims 4. Hands down the best Maxis made sims. (In my opinion of course)
  • Options
    JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    Mortimer Goth, Thornton Wolff and Shark Racket. Mortimer has always been my favourite Goth, don't get the Bella hype at all. She is nice looking obviously but Mortimer has more character and "personality" in my opinion :blush:
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack
  • Options
    BoothBiscuitBoothBiscuit Posts: 62 Member
    bella goth is queen
    (in all seriousness, Bella Goth is one of my favorites, but i'd have to say Mortimer Goth is also very interesting to me. basically, the Goth family in general. also, the Caliente family.)
  • Options
    SarahsShadySarahsShady Posts: 963 Member
    Mortimer Goth, Thornton Wolff and Shark Racket. Mortimer has always been my favourite Goth, don't get the Bella hype at all. She is nice looking obviously but Mortimer has more character and "personality" in my opinion :blush:
    Agreed.
    The Goth family has a certain mysterious charm, they are all very easy to like and play.
    giphy.gif

Please Bring Back Toddlers, Realistic Teenagers and Create a World.
    Make the Sims (4) Great Again<3

• Options
    lovebypondsidelovebypondside Posts: 1,364 Member
    edited September 2015
    I don't play with the Maxis-mades often, but I do have a soft spot for Steve Fogel:

TS4%2B2014-12-14%2B15-58-23-46.jpg

Origin ID: byscreenside
    Twitter: @byscreenside
    Youtube: YT

• Options
    SincerboxSincerbox Posts: 2,279 Member
    Lolita Goth from The Sims 3

Lolita2.jpg

Lolita.jpg
    Origin ID: Barbara917
  • Options
    BeesteengerBeesteenger Posts: 217 Member
    My Goths are gone and I do not remember deleting them. I'd remember that!