Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eyelashes?

I am not sure if this is the right place but how do I remove eyelashes from sim? A mod? I don't like Maxis version

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Zola1016Zola1016 Posts: 223 Member
    edited September 2015
    If you hover your mouse over the eyeliner button, you'll see a 'X'. Just click on that it'll remove it. Or if it's 3D lashes, you'll have to hover over the accessories button when you're on the face camera. Or if you know where you can find the lashes, just click on little X above the picture.
    keep-calm-and-sing-smelly-cat-4.png
    Smelly cat, Smelly Cat
    What are they feeding you?
    Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat
    It's not your fault!
  • Options
    KalebsmommaKalebsmomma Posts: 88 Member
    not really what i mean. i'm not removing eyeliner or accessories. i'll show a pic of what i mean
    xONMrCM.png?1
    i want to remove this part
  • Options
    Lol XD you can't remove that, it's like....apart of the eye or something.
  • Options
    xitneverendssxitneverendss Posts: 1,772 Member
    They kind of just look like eyeliner if you get some CC lashes. Or you can just use one of the other eye shapes that don't have the maxis "lashes" on them :/
  • Options
    darn! it just looks ugly to me. they cover some of my eyeliners and eyeshadows. was hoping there was a way to remove or a mod for it. thanks for the info!
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited September 2015
    You pick an eye that doesn't have those Sims 2 eyelashes in them. There are like 3 different eyelash options depending on what default eyes you pick. If you want to add a better looking eyelash CC, I'd recommend this one: http://kijiko-catfood.com/3d-lashes-version2-for-skin-detail-experimental/ or this one: http://kijiko-catfood.com/3d-lashes-version2/
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    TheOpheliacTheOpheliac Posts: 170 Member
    There really should be a way to remove the maxis eyelashes on the default eyes. :/
  • Options
    thanks @Scobre! that's why i was asking how to remove maxis so i could use those. i agree with you @TheOpheliac