Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Cooper Legcay Vote!!!!

Heey, its your time to vote your Cooper legacy heiress! :mrgreen: yaay! So yeah, if you havent read my legacy :shock:, go go go :D! please read it. To my beloved readers who already know bout my legacy, you know who the Candidates are, obvs. :)

Possible heiress number 1, Daisy Cooper. :mrgreen: She is the oldest. Her traits are Unlucky, Brave, Cant Stand Art, Technophobic, Virtuoso. HER fave music is latin, food is Autumn Salad, and fave colur is Turquoise. LTW World reowned Surgeon

http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/638/293/001/00/screenshot_original.jpg

Click Link For Pic....

possible heiress number 2, Sophie Cooper. :mrgreen: sHE IS THE MIDDLE KID. Shes an artistic, Over-emotional Party Animal, she is also a virtuoso great kisser. Faves are Electronica, Green and Stu Suprise. LTW Master Of the Arts.

http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/630/293/001/00/screenshot_original.jpg

Click Link For Pic....

Possible Heiress number 3 Ashley Cooper. :mrgreen: She is the youngest. She is a Good, Genius Perfectionist, whos a artistic coward. Faves are, pop, Stu suprise and white.LTW: Master of the Arts.

http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/600/293/001/00/screenshot_original.jpg

Click Link For Pic....

Reply, Reply, Reply!
Vote now!

Comments

• Options
    katwarrenkatwarren Posts: 481 New Member
    edited August 2009
    heiress 3 sounds good for traits. . . guess pics would be good too, but i'd go #3
  • Options
    joyce19791joyce19791 Posts: 420 Member
    edited August 2009
    I'd go for Daisy, because I love the name (it's my sisters name :mrgreen: ).
  • Options
    turtlelover2009turtlelover2009 Posts: 387 New Member
    edited August 2009
    katwarren wrote:
    heiress 3 sounds good for traits. . . guess pics would be good too, but i'd go #3
    how do i put pics in? sorry.. not very technical..
  • Options
    KelseyMeshellKelseyMeshell Posts: 752 New Member
    edited August 2009
    #2 Sophie
  • Options
    WhitetigerzWhitetigerz Posts: 1,838 New Member
    edited August 2009
  • Options
    BurntToastieKilluhBurntToastieKilluh Posts: 43 New Member
    edited August 2009
    The third girl
    :D
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Ive got a link now for pictures in my first post.... so now you can all see them. :D
  • Options
    maddy444maddy444 Posts: 1,352 New Member
    edited August 2009
    1 (bc i feel bad the she has no votes)
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Just catching up to date with votes
    Ashley 3 votes
    Daisy 2 Votes
    Sophie 1 Vote
    Note, this voting is avaidable till the 29th of August.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    OKAY the vote is now closed!!!! :!:

Ashley 3 Votes :mrgreen:
    Daisy 2 Votes :-)
    Sophie 1 Vote.[/b] :(

So, this means that Ashley is the heir, putting her other 2 sisters in the shadows.

Daisy and Sophie will move out, Daisy as the back-up spare on standby, and Sophie will have nothing to do with the bloodline at all, :cry: but hopefully she will pop up in a couple of the next chapters. :-)

Thank you voters, and Happy Simming

turtlelover2009
  • Options
    FatalTemptressFatalTemptress Posts: 757 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Daisy :)

Oh, oops. Trust me not to read the previous post. xD I still pick Daisy, even though it's totally pointless to vote now.
  • Options
    PinkiePie618PinkiePie618 Posts: 798 Member
    edited August 2009
    Ashley