Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Introducing Apollo Ganymede

Hi guys. After learning a few tough lessons while blogging the Archer Legacy a while back, I'm applying my hard-won knowledge toward a new legacy: the Ganymedes.

Apollo Ganymede is a self-confessed nerd who dreams of some day reaching the stars, and maybe meeting some hot green alien chicks. When he receives a job offer from the private aerospace firm Open Space, it starts to look like his dreams might just have a chance of coming true.

Will Apollo fight his way into one of the coveted spots on a starship to distant planets, or will his hopes crash and burn in a fiery rocket-fuel-fed cataclysm? Will the Ganymede name live on, not just on Earth, but on distant space colonies as well? Will Apollo lose his glasses and accidentally end up sucking face with a slimy alien hippo-beast?

There's only one way to find out. Drop by and visit The Ganymede Legacy.
banner-onlysims-800x140-1.png
Because Geeks Really Do Have More Fun

Comments

• Options
    RachelRosebudRachelRosebud Posts: 1,103 Member
    This is really fun. I love geeky Sims, and I'd love to see a GTW scientist career theme. Aliens are too cool! I hope you have fun with this. Your writing is really great and makes the story that much more interesting.
  • Options
    KelleReeKelleRee Posts: 86 Member
    I think this is a really cool start. I'm hoping everything works out for Apollo!
  • Options
    TrickTrick Posts: 1,538 Member
    Thanks! I hope things work out for Apollo, too. Gotta stand behind my fellow nerds.
  • Options
    TrickTrick Posts: 1,538 Member
    Lots of updates over the last week and a half. If you haven't visited lately, now there are twice as many Ganymedes!