Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Zerbu - Affective (Mod Pack)

pandie00pandie00 Posts: 590 Member
http://zerbu.tumblr.com/post/108365961982/the-sims-4-affective-mod-pack

"Sims will now remember their past experiences with a brand new feature for the game, lifetime emotions."
"Sims who are in certain emotional states will accumulate points that contribute to that Sim’s lifetime emotion score."

Anyone tried this?? It looks great.. going to try it right now!

Tks Zerbu!
“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” - Will Wright.

12-01-2017 <3
Rebuilding Genetics Family Tree

My Tumblr : pandie4sims.tumblr.com/

Comments

• Options
    BruNCC93BruNCC93 Posts: 209 Member
    I have had this in my game for a while now and it's pretty interesting. Instead of always having the default emotions of their traits, those emotions start becoming balanced with emotions resulting of this accumulation.
    One of my sims is cheerful but she lost her parents and a sibling during her teen years and now she tends to feel sad much more often compared to sims without those experiences.
    I think its a very realistic addition to the game, but I don't advise it for players who manipulate emotions for storytelling purposes. Mine became way too emotionally unstable x)
    [
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Sorry, accidental repost
    [
  • Options
    pandie00pandie00 Posts: 590 Member
    Ty for your kind answer! I do create my own stories! I have one save for the story and other for "normal game". I'll just remove the mod when creating and put it back when playing normal ones! :)
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” - Will Wright.

12-01-2017 <3
    Rebuilding Genetics Family Tree

My Tumblr : pandie4sims.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    You're welcome! Glad I could help :wink:
    Btw if your storytelling style is more game based instead of plot oriented, keeping the mod can help flesh things out quite a lot, so in the end it really just depends on your preferences/writing style :)
    Have fun!
    [
  • Options
    marinapjanicmarinapjanic Posts: 109 Member
    I think this is very interesting mod that brings game to another level.
    When your sim is frequently in a certain mood, it will be remembered, and it will influence the other aspects of game.

My sim is very playful, and has reached level 3 of lifetime playfulness (that is the name for these new skills). Sometimes she remembers playfully things and becomes playful during the day, without usual actions for that emotion.

Same is for all other emotions, from good to bad.

So it extends the gameplay... Now everything you do with your sim has some kind of councecvencies.