Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Tribes Of Elk

So, I've decided to do a story about three sisters who own a tribe each.

This could be considered an Amazon challenge story but I wouldn't say that, as I wont be following all of the rules.

I'll build three tribes and each sister will own one.

I'll switch between them from time to time.

The introduction and back story will be on the next post :)
Br560.
Playing the sims since 2012

Comments

• Options
    br560br560 Posts: 1,836 Member
    edited August 2015
    Introduction:

In Newcrest, there were three siblings, known as the Elks.

Tribes%20of%20Elk_zps1yhy0hud.png

They were daughters of the creator of the, well known, Tribe Of Beauty. The tribe worshipped the vain goddess, Chimala. The oldest sister, Kara, did too but the other two, Scarlet and Mila, didn't because the rules of the tribe stated that the women of the tribe were to kill off people who didn't hold much beauty.

When their mother died, Kara took over the tribe and the bond between the Elk sisters was shattered. The other two siblings fled from the tribe one night, deciding to create new tribes.

They both found a large, empty piece of land and halved it. They promised to never let their tribes destroy their friendship.

Scarlet's tribe, Tribe Of The Strong, worshipped the goddess, Tala, and were encouraged to be strong and smart. They were often identified by their black clothing.

Mila's tribe, Tribe Of Nature, worshipped the goddess, Ipi, and were told to love nature and all that comes with it. They were often identified by their white clothing.

They knew that they had to be responsible and follow the three rules of the Newcrest tribes

1. Once a tribe member becomes pregnant, the father of the baby will have to be sacrificed to the goddesses.

2. The master slave cannot be used as a breeding slave, or else the tribe member pregnant with the master slave's baby will be sacrificed after giving birth, along with the master slave.

3. Before being sacrificed, a slave mustn't do any forced work.

Despite tolerating these rules, their tribes became the most popular ones in Newcrest.

Unfortunately, their forgotten sister was furious, and she killed off the members of the tribes one by one.

Now that, my friends, leads us up to the present day. The day where Kara and Scarlet are only left with a breeding slave and an empty tribe village.
    Post edited by br560 on
    Br560.
  • Options
    br560br560 Posts: 1,836 Member
    edited August 2015
    Chapters:
    Post edited by br560 on
    Br560.
  • Options
    writtenfaewrittenfae Posts: 192 Member
    This looks lie it's going to be awesome. Can't wait to see the next update.
    Blackmoore Legacy
    Draco%20Banner_zpsjy1lrxr1.png
    My YouTube channel here! Rosebud Challenge & Tiny Living Challenge.
    Disney Princess Bachelor Challenge!
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Wow. Looking forward to reading this!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    This looks so interesting! I love your spin on the challenge, can't wait to read more!