Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We seriously need some new travel destinations

Granite Falls is great and all but my sims need a new place to vacation at. My one sim has 9 vacay days and has yet to take any because I'm tired of always sending them to Granite Falls. Can we get a beach or a city to go to? I need some variety in places to visit.

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Granite Falls is great and all but my sims need a new place to vacation at. My one sim has 9 vacay days and has yet to take any because I'm tired of always sending them to Granite Falls. Can we get a beach or a city to go to? I need some variety in places to visit.

I agree Aeroprincess. I"ve been begging them on twitter for a tropical destination. I know their probebly saving that for the vacations ep on the survey but they could still give us a tropical location so our sims could go on a cruise.
  • Options
    craftaholiccraftaholic Posts: 447 Member
    I would love Vegas, or some other type of getaway. I agree, tired of camping.
    Stop me if you've heard this one: a sim walks into a bar....player moves bar out of the way.....sim walks on without walking into anything else.
  • Options
    Layne1683Layne1683 Posts: 61 Member
    A beach would definitely be nice.
  • Options
    rochelimitrochelimit Posts: 777 Member
    I would appreciate if there is one EP where Maxis introduced 3 NEW DESTINATION WORLD... and not just boring one, like that boring Magnolia Promenade world.

Sims 4 world is very beautiful. Please keep it that way and don't mess that up with stupid rushed world like Newcrest and Magnolia Promenade.
  • Options
    Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member
    rochelimit wrote: »
    I would appreciate if there is one EP where Maxis introduced 3 NEW DESTINATION WORLD... and not just boring one, like that boring Magnolia Promenade world.

Sims 4 world is very beautiful. Please keep it that way and don't mess that up with stupid rushed world like Newcrest and Magnolia Promenade.

Yes with real hotels and I'm not talking about that crap we got with Island Paradise, but real hotels with restaurants, room service, and nice open hotel rooms for our sims to stay in.
  • Options
    v12creatorv12creator Posts: 3,626 Member
    Japanese and Tropical would be much apreciated themes. Naturaly, you cant expect a lot from a GamePack, bring on our Travel Expansion !!
    jr73Y.gif

• Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    I want worlds like these in TS4:

51410_full.jpgles-sims-2-bon-voyage-1_b.jpgThe_Sims_2_Bon_Voyage2.jpg
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    iamcherylfailsiamcherylfails Posts: 214 Member
    Yes, would love more variety than just granite falls...

Considered overhauling everything there in one of my saves and giving it a different look, but no matter what you do with the lots, the world and backdrop are what they are
  • Options
    FeraFreezerBunnyFeraFreezerBunny Posts: 13 New Member
    A cruise would be nice. You stay on the boat for most of the time, sometimes snorkeling or whale watching while the boat is staying in one place, and the other times you spend exploring a jungle, tanning at a touristy beach spot, etc. Happy simming! Xxxxxx
  • Options
    irenemirenem Posts: 7 New Member
    I, too, am tired of sending my Sims to Granite Falls. After you've been there several times, it gets a bit boring. I agree with FeraFreezerBunny, a cruise would be great. Getting off on an island to "explore" or just staying onboard and getting to play, swim, and mingle with other sims. Just please give us another destination for vacation time.