Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The true season of ice cream? I want your opinions!

emmaningemmaning Posts: 3,407 Member
Hiya simmers :)
So please I hope this thread doesn't flame up. It's just opinions on the true season of ice cream.
You can post whatever season you like. You can give as many reasons as you like.
Fall... Winter... Spring... Summer... Autumn... It's your choice!
Ice cream... Ice lollies... Ice cubes... Popsicles... Slush... Slushies... Ice products... Frozen deserts... Frozen yoghurt... Etc etc...
(To avoid confusion because some call it fall, others call it autumn, I wrote both)
I just want your opinion so please don't feel weird just because your answer isn't stereotypical or the same as someone else's because it's your opinion on a pretty lighthearted topic. nobody should be deadly serious about it and say whatever you want!

I'm gonna say winter. I have a lot of reasons and could write a lot about it but I'll just say some reasons. It doesn't melt in winter so you can literally spend as long as you want just sat there with it. It also matches the snow and it barley snows anymore now where I live (we used to get decent amounts of snow but none most years) and it looks like snow... In summer, it just seems weird. In winter yes I tend to go to a snow arena with its fake snow.... It just tastes right in winter too..

So post your opinions and don't forget to be as honest as you can.
feKqkxf.jpg

My blog: ning's backlog
Don't forget the forum rules are on the forum- go find 'em!

Comments

• Options
    br560br560 Posts: 1,836 Member
    I eat ice-cream every season.

It's a nice treat that should be enjoyed any time ;)
    Br560.
    Playing the sims since 2012
  • Options
    DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    I also eat it through whole year but I can't deny I look for ice cream even more in the summer. It's really helpful when you are at 30ºC.
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • Options
    KaattrrinneeKaattrrinnee Posts: 101 Member
    I prefer ice cream in summer. Or spring. Here it's so cold during winter, so ice cream is not that tempting. But of course, I wouldn't say no to some really good ice cream no matter what season it is (except outside in snowy weather. That would just be too cold). Warm weather just makes ice cream some delightful and useful, I guess.
  • Options
    GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    I always associate ice cream with summer. When I was a kid, that's when the ice cream trucks used to come through the neighborhood.
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • Options
    SimSwim2SimSwim2 Posts: 2,481 Member
    I eat ice cream year round at least store bought. I go out for a single scoop of ice cream more in the summer. Summer was always when I would get a frozen treat from the ice cream man as a child.
    Origin ID: StripedRainbow
  • Options
    pinkknight1006pinkknight1006 Posts: 792 Member
    I eat ice cream anytime but slushes I only eat in the summer spring and sometimes fall
    p.gifi.gifn.gifk.gifk.gifn.gifi.gifg.gifh.gift.gif
  • Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    Winter. Eating it in summer makes me ill.
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    SoJazzySoJazzy Posts: 611 Member
    I eat ice cream whenever i want it. Food is food there should be no limit on what season to eat in.
    Still have two more years of high school, wish me luck!
  • Options
    EmmaApplegateEmmaApplegate Posts: 86 Member
    Every season is Ice cream season. But it's frustrating when some flavours are only sold in a particular season and the rest of the year yo can't find your favourite one
    2le6skj.jpg
  • Options
    AimiexoxoAimiexoxo Posts: 396 Member
    You're going to think me and my family are weird, but we eat Vanilla ice-cream around Christmas time. We have Vanilla ice-cream and cover with in Pepsi. That probably sounds disgusting to you, but it's actually REALLY nice once you have it. DO NOT USE COCA COLA, IT WILL TASTE WRONG! Pepsi poured over Vanilla ice-cream? Trust me, you'll be addicted.
    Hello! I'm new to creating Sims and Houses but I do my best. I like them simple and without the use of CC, but I may add SOME CC like hair and make-up only! If you want to check it out, my origin Username is Aimiec1233, thank you.