Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you play one world or all of them?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Devynsims00Devynsims00 Posts: 3,392 Member
    I play Willow Creek and Newcrest and I dump all of my self-created / dl gallery Sims into Oasis Springs to populate my world hood the way I want it.
    OJGRGDT.gif
  • Options
    I play them ALL, I'm trying to fill my whole world with my sims.
  • Options
    MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    I play them all! I hope we get more different looking worlds (like Windenburg) in the future, it makes the game feel global.
  • Options
    0Chloe0Chloe Posts: 1,922 Member
    I play in all of them except Magnolia Promenade.

Although, I seem to disown Oasis Springs a lot. Four out of my five families live in either Willow Creek or Newcrest.
    nR9bj3xc5JPW0.gif
  • Options
    Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,422 Member
    I play all the worlds. I hate how Magnolia Promenade only has 4 lots, but the public space there is gorgeous! I love taking my sims there for casual Sunday dinners.
  • Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    edited August 2015
    I like Oasis Springs best but I play them all. I guess I think of the whole game as one world and Oasis Springs, Willow Creek etc etc are almost like 'countries' within the world of TS4. I mean it's pretty difficult to call Magnolia P. a world... :/ so I think of it just as Willow Creeks harbor where there just happens to be some shops. idk... I seem to 'imagine' it all weirdly but otherwise it doesn't make sense to my way of playing!
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    I play oasis springs, and willow creek. I still have empty lots in both. I just made a huge house for my elderly sims in new crest. Only other thing in that world is a park maxis gave us with the patch, photo shop and spa. The other lots are empty. In magnolia, there is a lounge and a club with two empty lots. :)
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    TriX0099TriX0099 Posts: 850 Member
    All except Magnolia Promenade so far. I might end up making that a residential one as well, when I run out of lots.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,376 Member
    edited August 2015
    In my rotational save I play them all and integrate every new world into the canon.
    Oasis Springs and Willow Creek were the first two towns in SimNation´s newest state (formerly uninhabited land claimed by no nation). Oasis Springs is on the north continent and Willow Creek on the southern one, with a body of water about the size of the mediterran sea between them. All exploration and expansion currently originates from Willow Creek only. The villages Granite Falls, Magnolia Promenade and Newcrest were founded when their respective expansions came out. Of those Newcrest grew fastest and is now even more urbanized than Willow Creek. Each of the three towns has a mayor, Magnolia Promenade and Granite Falls belong to Willow Creek politically.

In my legacy save Oasis Springs is a small settlement in New South Wales and Willow Creek is Sydney. One lot in Willow Creek, however, is supposed to be in Port Arthur. I do not intend to fully flesh out that town, too, I just need the location for as longs my current heiress is stuck in the asylum.
    Those sims are still in the 19th century (well, a steampunk 19th century by now) so there´ll be plenty of time to expand and integrate the other worlds.
    Currently playing: Castaway Challenge

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top