Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS4 University EP Ideas

Katie123179Katie123179 Posts: 109 Member
edited August 2015 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I'm excited for this EP to come out for many reasons. I'm excited for my sims to be able to enroll in university and enter sororities and explore college. I hope they advance the enrolling options so you can enroll into the classes along with choosing your major, and how long the term will last. I hope they bring back the chef from TS2 so the dorms aren't as cluttered with dirty dishes. Leave some of your ideas that should be in the EP.

Comments

• Options
    fkasimsfkasims Posts: 50 Member
    Hope they also bring back the social groups from TS3 uni. I found it fun to play around with- that and open lectures, where we can control what our sims!
  • Options
    Katie123179Katie123179 Posts: 109 Member
    fkasims wrote: »
    Hope they also bring back the social groups from TS3 uni. I found it fun to play around with- that and open lectures, where we can control what our sims!

Yeah, it was really fun to mess around with that, along with the social networking and social media...
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    I'm excited for this EP to come out for many reasons. I'm excited for my sims to be able to enroll in university and enter sororities and explore college. I hope they advance the enrolling options so you can enroll into the classes along with choosing your major, and how long the term will last. I hope they bring back the chef from TS2 so the dorms aren't as cluttered with dirty dishes. Leave some of your ideas that should be in the EP.

I like your ideas for selecting term length and generally having lots of options.

I liked the TS2 unis more than the TS3 unis I think, with the choice of campus, secret societies, larger variety of majors, sororities/frats, etc. I think TS3 had some really great objects though, and I loved the style of the campus rabbitholes.

I think with TS4, I'd really like to be able to follow my sims into class all the time, if I choose to, like with the careers in GTW. I love that they're adding groups with Get Together, but maybe they could incorporate that somehow with Uni? So if you own both expansions you get groups automatically like the arty crowd, or the sporty or geeky crowd. I'd like a few more than 3 'types' of sims though... TS2 managed to give the feel that there were different groups of sims on campus mostly through clothing and personality/skills. I liked the different hangouts in TS3 too, the rebel hangout, the bowling alley, and coffee house!

Most importantly... we HAVE to have the cow mascot back! This is a deal-breaker!
  • Options
    charcougcharcoug Posts: 265 Member
    PLANT SIMS! XD
    Where are my toddlers?!

http://i68.tinypic.com/fw297c.jpg