Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Player control of Autonomy...

One of my favorite mods for The Sims 4 is: Invite Into Home Indefinitely http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=545229

This mod removes some of the restrictions the game imposes on visiting sims. For me watching and seeing what Sims can do on their own is more interesting to me than having to dictate everything to them or decide everything for them.

If the average player could access a file that contains all the autonomous behaviors with a text editor and set the behavior to either true or false it would go a long way helping players have the game they want.

I like the ghosts in the Sims, but after an hour of cleaning up after them I removed them from my game.

Each and every Simmer has their own idea of what The Sims should be. The only working formula would be one that gives the player the most freedom to make they game what they want it to be.

I would rather spend $10 on a pack that gives new autonomous behaviors over a stuff pack that only adds new decorations for the most part.

Comments

• Options
    Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    This is something that traits should have accomplished IMHO. Unfortunately, the remain just as gimmicky and useless as they were in TS3.