Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What some of the simmers would like.

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    JadeIredaleJadeIredale Posts: 96 Member
    As long as they don't do the open world concept then I agree with this post. I will say I like the family interaction in The Sims 4 especially the children. I don't think it's that bad, I mean I could complain about toddlers and cars... but other than that I don't think it is that bad. But then again my opinion :)
    iqkbd3.jpg
  • Options
    nevecook2100nevecook2100 Posts: 4 New Member
    I definitely agree with toddlers, and maybe either a pre teen stage or making teens shorter. It's such a big jump in size, from child to teen.
    I would love, if vehicles are released, the option to drive your kids to school.
    I also would like story progression, where sims will have kids, get married, get divorced.....
    I think an idea of a grave yard would be cool and when sims die the graves automaticly go there, then perhaps empty houses are automatically filled.
    Definitely would like to be able to do more with the babies.
    I think sims should react more realisticly to divorce, cheating, death and pregnacy. Maybe even add funerals and baby showers. There could even be scans to find out the baby's gender, and an option to tell other sims 'it's a boy/girl'.
    I was a pretty big sims 3 generations fan... :D
    To be honest I just want the sims lives to be as realistic as possible. Honestly, I'm not to bothered about how realistic they look just the way there lives are. :)
    ·
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,881 Member
    Teresita wrote: »
    A tropical destination our sims can travel to that's what I want. I also want carnivals and amusement parks.

Are you sure you don't want Get Laid EP?

just an fyi, i agree with everything that i am about to say... which is...

yes, i'd like that ep very much. very, very much. and i would like very much to flesh out the intricacies of such an expansion as i envision it should be to you all... but, alas, i would be banned, drawn, and quartered in a forum environment where pearl-clutching and gasps of faux indignation is an elevated high art... like a japanese tea pouring ceremony with rice-powdered geishas. so i shall remain flaccidly unexpressive of my appreciation for such an expansion.

Flaccidly. Quite appropriate. :)

any other word would just be too... turgid and throbbing with penetrating emotion. and i do try very hard to keep my decorum at an acceptable level to lubricate out any possible conversational friction.

@Hephaestion, hubby wants to know why I laughed so hard. :p
  • Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    Teresita wrote: »
    A tropical destination our sims can travel to that's what I want. I also want carnivals and amusement parks.

Are you sure you don't want Get Laid EP?

just an fyi, i agree with everything that i am about to say... which is...

yes, i'd like that ep very much. very, very much. and i would like very much to flesh out the intricacies of such an expansion as i envision it should be to you all... but, alas, i would be banned, drawn, and quartered in a forum environment where pearl-clutching and gasps of faux indignation is an elevated high art... like a japanese tea pouring ceremony with rice-powdered geishas. so i shall remain flaccidly unexpressive of my appreciation for such an expansion.

Flaccidly. Quite appropriate. :)

any other word would just be too... turgid and throbbing with penetrating emotion. and i do try very hard to keep my decorum at an acceptable level to lubricate out any possible conversational friction.
    WT F? :open_mouth:
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    I just want toddlers and advanced family play for ALL ages. And i want culling to be eradicated.

Then I'll be okay with whatever else they want to make.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options
    To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    edited August 2015
    I want some old things back -- a Maxis-made way to add more colors to CAS and build/buy objects, a Seasons expansion, a create-a-world option, and some other things -- but I also want things that are fresh and new and haven't been done before. I don't see how fresh-and-new is a worse thing than reintroducing things we've already had. And I enjoy seeing reintroduced things done in fresh ways. I've been playing Sims for 15 years; the same-old can be comforting, but it can also be just more of the same-old.

(Fixed a typo, time for coffee!)

This for me also. Don't get me wrong, it astounds me as to why anything was removed from TS3 and TS4. Sequels should improve on their predecessors. TS4 should've had everything TS3 had to offer at the end of it life cycle. THAT should've been our TS4 base game. Then they could've improved and added all the new content they wanted I would love content we have never seen before but least then they would've covered the basics. I also understand things like weather might require a separate disc due to memory, idk, I'm not a programmer or coder so correct me if I'm wrong here. But still... 90% of what made me love TS is not there in TS4.

--T

ETA: typos - pass the coffee Luth!
  • Options
    ferret9005ferret9005 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Collection files please. I get tired of trying to find things that are part of a set.
  • Options
    JFree12JFree12 Posts: 4 New Member
    -A school pack (that includes pre-school,elementary,middle school,highschool and college/university) would be really cool, kind of like the get to work package, and maybe you could also go to your teens part-time job with them?
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    ferret9005 wrote: »
    Collection files please. I get tired of trying to find things that are part of a set.
    Yeah I do miss those. They were nice.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller