Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Teen female resets when aging

Hi everyone, I'm having trouble with my teen female sims - they aren't aging. In the neighbourhood I'm playing I've had teen male sims age into adults without problems, and toddlers and children of both genders have been aging up, so the problem is just with teen females. I've tried resetting the sims and using the 'trigger age transition' cheat with no success.

I have Store content in package file format, and various mods. Nraas mods alerted me to the issue - I was seeing Stuck Aging notifications for teen female sims. I took out all mods and tried to trigger an age up on a teen female. The sim waved the noisemaker, but then reset itself. I also took out all the clothes, hair, furniture etc. and the problem was still there.

Does anyone have any advice? It's really frustrating. I always enter Edit in CAS on aged-up sims to change their outfits, so I guess a work-around will be to set the girls' ages to young adult when their age-up time comes, but that won't fix the underlying problem, whatever that is.