Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Does anyone else get this bug?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Kira101xKira101x Posts: 276 Member
    Kira101x wrote: »
    This has happened to me before as well and I've seen a few other people on these forums with this problem of sims freezing but time continues to move. For me, I believe it was because my sims had a ton of things, lots of seeds, plants, gems, etc. in their inventories and for whatever reason that was causing this glitch. Here's a thread I found that has a few solutions and links to a larger thread on a different forum with quite a few people having this problem. Hope this helps! :smile:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/850036/sims-freeze-but-time-goes-on-after-update/p1

how were you able to fix it or does it still happen to you?

I cleaned out my sims inventories, got rid of quite a few of the stackable items since I had 99+ of a lot of plants and stuff like that. I noticed that after doing that the glitch stopped occurring so I assume that's what the problem was.
  • Options
    emmasims199emmasims199 Posts: 96 Member
    i do have the mother holding the stuff you get when fixing stuff in her inventory maybe that is the problem
  • Options
    This has happened to me before as well and I've seen a few other people on these forums with this problem of sims freezing but time continues to move. For me, I believe it was because my sims had a ton of things, lots of seeds, plants, gems, etc. in their inventories and for whatever reason that was causing this glitch. Here's a thread I found that has a few solutions and links to a larger thread on a different forum with quite a few people having this problem. Hope this helps! :smile:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/850036/sims-freeze-but-time-goes-on-after-update/p1

I cleaned out my sims inventories, got rid of quite a few of the stackable items since I had 99+ of a lot of plants and stuff like that. I noticed that after doing that the glitch stopped occurring so I assume that's what the problem was.

I also wondr if there are too many sims in the world i have a no culling mod and i used to once in a while go to the sims bin for the towns and clean it out. and now that i am thinking about it ever since i have stopped doing that the game does the sims freezing thing
  • Options

I also wondr if there are too many sims in the world i have a no culling mod and i used to once in a while go to the sims bin for the towns and clean it out. and now that i am thinking about it ever since i have stopped doing that the game does the sims freezing thing

That might also be a factor in it. I would try playing a completely new save and see if it happens then and if not then it is probably either the town being overrun by sims or extremely full inventories and not your graphics card.
  • Options

That might also be a factor in it. I would try playing a completely new save and see if it happens then and if not then it is probably either the town being overrun by sims or extremely full inventories and not your graphics card.
    yeah i don't think it was very my graphics card. i will have to try moving the family over to a new save. on the downside that will mess up my amazing family tree from the 100 baby challenge.
  • Options

yeah i don't think it was very my graphics card. i will have to try moving the family over to a new save. on the downside that will mess up my amazing family tree from the 100 baby challenge.

Just try deleting as much from their inventories as you can without getting rid of anything important. It helped me and you don't have to mess up your current game. And if that doesn't work then try moving your family to a new save.
  • Options

Just try deleting as much from their inventories as you can without getting rid of anything important. It helped me and you don't have to mess up your current game. And if that doesn't work then try moving your family to a new save.
    Thank you so much for your help :)