Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

STOP all the complaining!

Look, all the people @ EA worked really hard on this game, SO STOP COMPLAINING! I'm 99% sure they're trying their best to fix the glitches! So if you have a glitch please keep it to yourself and don't be rude.

~Kelsey

Comments

• Options
    dmoonangeldmoonangel Posts: 25 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I'm sick of all the complaining too, but people have a right to say what they want about their purchase. And not bringing bugs to light isn't going to help anything. I mean when it's a genuine bug. Unfortunately, there are a lot of people with old computers and an unwillingness to learn a new game polluting the boards with their hasty conclusions and ignorant opinions. But hey, it's their right to do so.
  • Options
    mmmcheezy225mmmcheezy225 Posts: 631 Member
    edited June 2009
    I wish all the complaining was moved to the technical section, since most of what people are complaining about is technical.

I'm sick of hearing all the complaints too, but what can you do about it? In a field of daisies, there will always be a weed somewhere.
  • Options
    CSCiafardoniCSCiafardoni Posts: 7 New Member
    edited June 2009
    How about less complaining, more constructive criticism? I know EA wants to hear from the community, and a lot of the features that players requested via the Sims2 forums made their way into the Sims3, so they definitely want our feedback. I also think, however, that some people can be unbelievably rude and/or mean when they criticize something, and that should not be what this forum is about. It's great that we are all so passionate about this game, but everyone should think before they post :).