Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Feedback

To start...
I absolutely love the ease of building the rooms and customizing of the Sims. I like the more unique interactions between Sims and their environment. Love the secret grottos and wish there was more things to "discover". It encourages me to interact more with the game outside my Sims home, lol. Also, I have yet to crash Sims 4 which happened all too often with previous incarnations.

However, there is always room for improvement.

Things I would love to see are:
1. Nicer décor items. I truly DISLIKE the new environmental rating system (pretty much the only thing I really dislike but I dislike it in a big way). One, it is too complicated and second it doesn't encourage actual decorating. Example: If I want "beautifully decorated" I just slap two 10 rated decor items in a 7 by 7 room and I get the moodlet even though my walls are a garish pink with lawn chairs and a TV from 1960. On the other-hand, I have a modern living room with hardwood floors and 5 pieces of décor that fit the style of the room but with only a rating of 1, heck I'll even throw in a waterfall sculpture EA rated a 2, and my room can't even get the "decorated" moodlet. Since probably harder to change the system it would be nice to include better décor items in future packs and expansions. For example, I don't get how in the spa pack the gorgeous waterfall sculptures have a rating of 2 (yeah, this again) and an ugly little wall clock has a rating of 5. For the record, ornate does not equal beautiful. *steps off soapbox*
2. spiral staircases or split level stairs (L-shaped) (looking forward to this day)
3. Objects/ features to add to the realism like garages, interactive laundry rooms, closets, and water heaters (can even have them break- floods area of the heater and water shuts off in household/ or pilot light go out so when Sims take a shower they get a negative moodlet for stepping into a cold shower)
4. better object placement. Maybe a better grid system and slots... or a way to turn off the "object snap-to" to allow detailed customization for those of us who spend more time building than playing :smiley:
5. More exterior door options. Such as more colors, sizes, and shapes.
6. Window sets that cover all wall sizes, with different lengths, and single, double, and triple tiles.