Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

You know I really really like the CAS items in the new pack.

I am not one to gush about the Sims 4 but I have just downloaded the Cool Kitchen Stuff (and so far I haven't gone beyond CAS) but I really really like what I am seeing with the new CAS items. They are the sort of sort of everyday items that I can see the sims slipping into on the weekend and going down to the kitchen to fix some fabulous brunch. It doesn't have to be aprons and chef hats to fit into the kitchen theme. The items appear to be really well made, has anyone else notice the texture on the sweaters? My only quibble is that the mini skirt is difficult to coordinate a top with without create a style but overall my my satisfaction with the CAS items in Cool Kitchen is much higher than any other of the stuff, game and expansion packs.

@SimGuruDrake please pass on my kudos to the team who made these items.
tsNVdyA.png
Gallery ID: Truet318, check out my latest builds on the gallery.

The Road goes ever on and on And I must follow, if I can,
Until it joins some larger way,
Where many paths and errands meet.

Comments

• Options
    azsimmer1azsimmer1 Posts: 492 Member
    I like the CAS things too. Any new hair that looks great is a welcomed thing.. The one skirt that is two toned actually works great with the short 2 toned sweater and t-shirt..
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,410 Member
    I don't have the pack, but I watched a review and the CAS items look cool :p
  • Options
    cherryboyJJcherryboyJJ Posts: 55 Member
    I'm especially happy with the clothing this pack had for male sims! I feel like normally females get much nicer stuff so it's great to have some fashionable clothing for men too. The hair that came with this pack is super cool too!
  • Options
    KatrinkuKatrinku Posts: 224 Member
    I like that new pack!
  • Options
    ZespriZespri Posts: 129 Member
    Ikr, I wanted the CAS items, but I didn't care for the furniture. Downloaded them as CC, saves me 10 bucks. xD
  • Options
    s1mszzangs1mszzang Posts: 797 Member
    sweater really looks like real sweater. yeah. and clothes overall are all suprer good.