Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Pancakes never cease to amuse me. *Update on the story pg 4*

take0nmetake0nme Posts: 3,682 Member
Seems the tables may have turned in the Pancakes household. Eliza & Bob have been doing quite well in my game up until after they had the twins..

Bob just couldn't keep his mitts off the pretty maid.. and she's not even their maid, just a lovely girl he met at a friend's birthday party. The first time Eliza goes back to work after having the twins, he's left with them overwhelmed with so much to do.

xky8af.png

She pops right in after a quick phonecall, with her lovely charm and grace and her way with the babies. She's so doting and kind and offers him a massage. She's so thoughtful.

24lmwpt.png

With a gaze that lasted just a bit too long, it's clear to see the spark between these two.. one things leads to another and oops!

2ldeiwm.png

Eliza comes back from work and walks in on them together.. Was quite entertaining ^.^

1zlxdhv.png

Ol' Eliza isn't just going to let some hussy waltz into her home and take her man, she went to town on that plum and won! Conveniently Bob watches for just a bit then scurries off to work.

8x7hqp.png

Now, I don't know what kind of scary timing this is but it was so great. Right after she finished kicking that maid's plum, she fights back tears and sorrow to tend to the babies, when all of a sudden this hunky guy calls her for a date...an hour ago she would have declined but his timing.. impeccable!

j5ypv9.png
oave3l.png

He's kinda cute too, worth getting dolled up for after a heartbreaking ordeal. But this guy was able to mend her little broken heart for the night, they just got a little cozy and then kissed. Eliza then returned to her home she shares with her new born babies & Bob.. he greeted her with his sorries and then decided it was time 'apologize in bed' that seemed to have made Eliza happy because she obliged.

21dft3k.png

The next morning Bob wakes up early to make them breakfast and something really sad happens. Eliza made it a point to sit on the farthest side away from Bob when they usually sit side by side; to sulk. I can tell these two have some choices to make. ><

28s2cer.png

Tell me where I should take this trainwreck.
DyFJE8G.jpg
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gallery ID : sharipants
Post edited by take0nme on

Comments

• Options
    ANNAPTXANNAPTX Posts: 3,742 Member
    I don't know..see how it plays out. I am gonna have to visit that household. Haven't played them yet..they sound interesting. :)
  • Options
    I always have fun with them :D

And each time I've played this family in different games.. they always have a set of twins first. One boy and girl, always end up looking like this but I have to edit them to give them chins.. other than that they're really adorable!

kbdq4z.jpg
    DyFJE8G.jpg

• Options
    GaiaPumaGaiaPuma Posts: 2,278 Member
    I loled reading it, take it as the game goes sounds so cool, did you plan everything or did you just went along the game?
  • Options
    GaiaPuma wrote: »
    I loled reading it, take it as the game goes sounds so cool, did you plan everything or did you just went along the game?

The game was going in this direction, Bob met this pretty maid at a previous party and they flirted up a storm. Then they didn't speak again until after the babies were born, I wasn't paying attention to the timing when Bob roll'd the whim to woohoo, so he did and Eliza walked right in on it xD
    DyFJE8G.jpg

• Options
    wistfoolwistfool Posts: 74 Member
    I adore the Pancakes. They're my favourite premades in this game. Whatever you do, please don't split them up! They're adorable together!
  • Options
    momboqueenmomboqueen Posts: 1,721 Member
    I like playing them also they're so in love,lol.
  • Options
    wistfool wrote: »
    I adore the Pancakes. They're my favourite premades in this game. Whatever you do, please don't split them up! They're adorable together!

I have to agree, I always end up playing them more than any other premade.
    DyFJE8G.jpg

• Options
    moseekeemoseekee Posts: 274 Member
    I clicked this because I thought u liked watching your sims eat pancakes.
    Origin: moseekee
  • Options
    peoplespartypeoplesparty Posts: 250 Member
    I always Make Bob leave Elisa because when I watched their first appearance in one of the early trailers, she was yelling at him (I think) and he looked so sad, so I made it my mission to make sure to always get Bob away from Eliza and Marry one of my Cutest sims and make him happy forever.
    635811694122995745-1577902652_halloweenpumpkinhead.gif

• Options
    Livin in SimLivin in Sim Posts: 1,145 Member
    Nice story progression. I like makeovers when you can still tell who they are. It's fun to see what can happen with a lil tweak here and there. Those li'l Pancakes are so cute!

Is the maid a random NPC? She looks a lot like a maid from Deligracy's Twins LP on YouTube, Esmeralda. She's evil, hates children, materialistic, so I doubt she would take to the babies like that. I'm a Simli, lol.

I have a save where Bob divorces Eliza and marries Bella. She was always hanging out at the bar where he worked, and chatting him up, so I figured, why not? It was a bit of a trick to get her to leave Mortimor, and Cassandra was pretty peeved. They eloped, so all the fam was a bit taken aback. I haven't returned to that save since a short while after that, but I plan to. Gotta see what the kids will look like. :p
  • Options
    purplexbutterflypurplexbutterfly Posts: 597 Member
    Get Eliza to try for baby with both Bob and her bit on the side ;)
  • Options
    TaraIris94TaraIris94 Posts: 552 Member
    Aww how cute lol! I haven't played with them yet but I think I'm going to have to now.
  • Options
    Jnyx wrote: »
    Not gonna lie, didn't see the "The" in the title. Clicked on this expecting to see funny pictures of breakfast foods.

Still amused by the contents though.

lol i'm glad!
    DyFJE8G.jpg

• Options
    Nice story progression. I like makeovers when you can still tell who they are. It's fun to see what can happen with a lil tweak here and there. Those li'l Pancakes are so cute!

Is the maid a random NPC? She looks a lot like a maid from Deligracy's Twins LP on YouTube, Esmeralda. She's evil, hates children, materialistic, so I doubt she would take to the babies like that. I'm a Simli, lol.

I have a save where Bob divorces Eliza and marries Bella. She was always hanging out at the bar where he worked, and chatting him up, so I figured, why not? It was a bit of a trick to get her to leave Mortimor, and Cassandra was pretty peeved. They eloped, so all the fam was a bit taken aback. I haven't returned to that save since a short while after that, but I plan to. Gotta see what the kids will look like. :p

I'm curious to see what a Bob & Bella kid will look like too, please do that!

and to answer your question, the maid is one I downloaded from the gallery. :)
    DyFJE8G.jpg

• Options
    Get Eliza to try for baby with both Bob and her bit on the side ;)

Haha!! thats so funny. Very interesting concept
    DyFJE8G.jpg

• Options
    TaraIris94 wrote: »
    Aww how cute lol! I haven't played with them yet but I think I'm going to have to now.

They are so amusing! I love how Eliza walks around with her nose in the air lmao. And Bob is gloomy so he's sulky a lot! interesting dynamic with this family.
    DyFJE8G.jpg

• Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Wonderful story.. was grinning reading it :).
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    Wonderful story.. was grinning reading it :).

Thanks makes me happy to know :)
    DyFJE8G.jpg

• Options
    edited August 2015
    @take0nme Have you thought about expanding on this story and continuing it? I really enjoyed reading what you posted and would be interested in more, if that's something you plan on doing.
  • Options
    I could definitely work something out. The kids have already aged up, this is why we need toddlers grr~!
    DyFJE8G.jpg

• Options
    take0nme wrote: »
    I could definitely work something out. The kids have already aged up, this is why we need toddlers grr~!

There just aren't enough life stages! We really do need a couple of those in-between ones. Do the kids favor one of the parents in looks?
  • Options

There just aren't enough life stages! We really do need a couple of those in-between ones. Do the kids favor one of the parents in looks?
    I posted a picture on the first page of the adorable Pancakes kids :)
    DyFJE8G.jpg

• Options
    Oops! lol silly me, I definitely should have gone back and looked before I asked that. But those two sure are adorable!
  • Options
    Oops! lol silly me, I definitely should have gone back and looked before I asked that. But those two sure are adorable!

No worries! Yeah they are pretty stinkin' cute after I gave them chins. xD
    DyFJE8G.jpg