Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are You Going To Buy The Sims 4 Get Together?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    uo_ishikawauo_ishikawa Posts: 42 Member
    edited August 2015
    If any kind of advanced version of outing(TS2) comes back again,I would keep playing a game for more than 8 hours once it comes live.That was my one of the most favorite features.
  • Options
    emilyandcolouremilyandcolour Posts: 13 New Member
    1. probably not, since i haven't bought any other GPs or stuff packs other than get to work.
    2. no expansion is worth $40 unless it brings complex gameplay and features new to the sims franchise.
    3. i don't care for my sims having parties and meeting new sims, which is already included in the base game. i'm more into the family-building aspect and making the sims more realistic, which i don't think this expansion is achieving so far.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,616 Member
    1) Nope
    2) Nope
    3) Nope, since I'm a family player.

You can make family groups which will be fun. A 'club'/group can have different age groups in them.
    I will be getting it. Wonder if we can make a family group? :)

Yes, as mentioned. :)
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    JenosisJenosis Posts: 17 New Member
    1. Most likely
    2. Tough to say with current details (the price could be a little bit lower imo from looking at the preorder price)
    3. I think it might, I've always wanted my Sim to be a DJ since his backstory involves him writing music.
  • Options
    thepumpulathepumpula Posts: 15 Member
    No, no and no... maybe after they give us toddlers (big if) i rethink of buying..
  • Options
    TheHeku4TheHeku4 Posts: 155 Member
    1- No
    2- With all the information we have right now, not even close to the acceptable price for me.
    3- I do like the group feature, but I can do without it..so no
    4XoHjXr.gif
    "You can't agree to disagree, because they're frigging wrong!" 
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    I will be getting it. Wonder if we can make a family group? :)

Could be one of the default groups -- maybe someone will make a mod that enables groups to be larger than 8 Sims so I can have my entire extended family (including kids and grandkids) in a family group. And I'm hoping for lots of activities for the groups.

You can make groups with a variety of lifestages I think. They don't have to be all kids or all adults.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1