Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Supernatural - sort of

A new career - vampire slayer (yes, I would name her Buffy Summers). LOL

Comments

• Options
    craftaholiccraftaholic Posts: 447 Member
    ummmm.... I think I would be very upset if I was playing a vampire and someone walked onto my lot and killed my Sim out of the blue. they would have to have a way to turn that off.
    Stop me if you've heard this one: a sim walks into a bar....player moves bar out of the way.....sim walks on without walking into anything else.
  • Options
    SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,323 Member
    I doubt this would be added because Sims don't kill other sims directly. They would be-able to stab and kill each other. The supernatural creature aren't usually much of a threat either. They could add something like Garlic gifts, the vampire open the box and react to it.
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    ummmm.... I think I would be very upset if I was playing a vampire and someone walked onto my lot and killed my Sim out of the blue. they would have to have a way to turn that off.

No that's not how it would work. First your sim has to be confirmed a vampire. =p

I Created a New Hobby/Active Career:

Magic Hunting (Upgraded form of Ghost Hunting)
    Sims (Teens-Elders) can Magic Hunt
    Capture Sorcerers, Werewolves, Vampires, Fairies, and Ghosts, (In time Mermaids, and Genies and others alike.)
    Of course Sims Can't Kill... Directly.
    But I think Sims Should be able too Capture, Weaken, Drain, and Poison. Same with Supernaturals

Magic Hunters can use Gold Dust on Sorcerers to Disrupt a Sorcerer's ability to cast spells. (Gold is one of the best conductors, Technically Silver is the best, however Silver Should only work on Werewolves, so magic, is power, energy, gold rods can conduct energy, but in dust form, it disrupts it. Makes sense in my head)
    So that's one way to weaken a Sorcerer, and temporarily Strip them of their powers.

For a Werewolf, We have wolfsbane, a plant id a Werewolf gets to close to it they will feel Dazed, Uncomfortable, and drain them of their Energy. and if ingested they will die. The only way A Magic Hunter can do that is if they Cook Wolfsbane into any meal and have the Werewolf eat it... But there maybe a chance there werewolf can sense it. Omegas, can't sense it, Betas and Alphas are more likely.

Vampires, Light. Photon Cannon/Ray Gun. Also can be used on

Fairies, Water/rain, and ButterFly Nets.
    Fairies can't fly when their wings are wet.
    "If it floats and has wings a butterfly net can catch it." -Wanda, Fairly Odd Parents. Fairies are powerless in a butterfly net.

I thought of an object that could drain a supernatural of their powers.

I call it the S.C.U Supernatural Containment Unit. Put Supernatural in, Human Comes Out. Painful... Maybe.
    You can also crate Hybrids by collecting Supernatural DNA.

Sorcerers/fairies can create potions, and curses, and slip them into foods, and consumable items and have sims Eat them.
    So I can Marinate an Apple, (Or any fruit or Vegetable) in a Cauldron of Sleeping Curse, or bake a the Sleeping Curse into the SimCity Cheese Cake, for example, or mix it into someone's drink.
    Some Spells might have the potential to kill, Like Fire, lighting, ice, Quicksand.

Werewolves
    Only Alphas can bite and turn Sims. However like all magic with Humans, It always comes with a Price. When a Alpha Bites a Human, there is a chance the Human will turn... or they Die... not right away But slowly, but you'll have enough time to find a cure. If need be. But Say If a Werewolf Bit another Supernatural, Supernaturals have a Higher gamble.
    If an Alpha Werewolf bit, a Sorcerer, The Sorcerer Could, 1) Keep their power, and Turn, and become a Hybrid; 2) Lose their power and Turn into a werewolf, 3) Lose their power and Die.
    Technically the Wolf doesn't kill them, their bodies couldn't cope with the change.

Vampires. If A vampire bit a Human, they get sapped of their blood and turned into a vampire. However if a Vampire bit another Supernatural.
    the Vampire can Sap them of their Supernatural abilities, Becoming a Vampire/(Other Supernatural) and use their powers against them.
    For example, Vampire Bites Sorcerer who is a Level 9 Apprentice who is powerful in Fire, light and some Dark magic.
    Vampire also becomes Sorcerer who is a Level 9 Apprentice who is powerful in Fire, Light and some Dark magic. and the Sorcerer is turned into a Human Stripped of their powers.

So technically Supernaturals Aren't killing, it's the nature of Magic, and the price, I think is needed. Magic isn't all glitter, unicorns, Rainbows.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif