Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The things I miss the most

Some of the things I really miss, that were around in other Sims versions. Here's the list:

1. Seasons & holidays - they help make the game fun and help you add the holiday spirit (no matter which holiday it is)
2. Pattern/Color Editor - I loved the abiltiy to edit the pattern or color of clothes, build mode items, etc. Sometimes the colors in game, no offense to the creators, get to be a bit dull and the patterns get boring. I was a bit of a custom content junkie when it came to PATTERNS! It helped to make my game my own.
3. Cars - I loved to have a nice fancy car sitting in the garage or drive
4. Collections - I really like to be able tor organize my catalog content myself in a way that made sense to me. The collections provided in-game in the Sims 3 were great - nautical, country, Blau Haus (spelling? :) ), etc., etc.
5. More maps/towns - the towns got awfully small and really limit you to places for your Sim to go and visit. A larger map with more empty lots and more themes. I'd love a town that was woodsy, a ocean front venue, a downtown (APARTMENTS!)

I am sure that some of these will surface again soon. :) <3

Comments

• Options
    KotoriousKotorious Posts: 49 Member
    1. I think there will be an EP for this later, they would be stupid not to.
    2. I think all of us miss this feature. As a player who loved to buy houses to redecorate them, I was sad this wasnt included in TS4.
    3. I liked the cars, but they seem kind of pointless if there's a loading screen between every lot.
    4. No comment on that one, wasnt much of a collector myself.
    5. This has been an issue a lot of simmers have had, so hopefully they will get the hint and fix this at some point.