Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Child Support

Honestly I think it would be great to have in the game and might make for some good storylines for creative story tellers. One could have the option to pay or not pay. The not paying would have to go through all of consequences as going to jail and what not. If they had cars their drivers license could be taken away. IDK just a random thought after reading a few of the challenges regarding having babies.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´

Comments

• Options
    PPanhuijzenPPanhuijzen Posts: 5 New Member
    Great ideas
    :D
  • Options
    MysticalSimmerMysticalSimmer Posts: 160 Member
    I think if you divorced in the Sims 4 it would be nice if you had like a little pop up that said something about choosing if someone had to pay.

If you play as the Sim that moved out and no longer has the children a notification similar to what you get when you have bills would pop up and you would have to pay it just like you do your bills.

It would work nicely with the story telling and drama.
  • Options
    Brieanna19Brieanna19 Posts: 307 Member
    Or visitation rights.. say one parent has them the majority of the time and the parent who left gets them one night a week.. something like that would be interesting to see how it would play out.
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    Now that really needs to be added to the game. When I first got my game my sim had his offspring come and stay with him on his days off. It was rather tiring moving them in and out of the home but entertaining when they were there!

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´