Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The New Little Mermaid

I just got Island Paradise yesterday, and started my own resort. (Can you believe people expect a cheap resort to have a 12,000 dollar hot tub?) Anyway, I noticed Xander Clavell had recently decided to become a mermaid.
Screenshot-1435_zpsnewdlkpt.jpg
Screenshot-1436_zpsdmjjcpbb.jpg

I mean of all the people, the guy employed in the criminal career who dresses like he's a gangster or something becomes a mermaid! :lol:
Wearing a gas mask to flex on the coronavirus.

Comments

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    He probably peed in the pool too cause he is gangsta like that.Also why buy a 12k hot tub when there are way cheaper ones?
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    ARRenschARRensch Posts: 694 Member
    That's the cheapest one in my game.
  • Options
    Forgot to mention that he and Erin Kennedy later glitched and couldn't get out of the pool. I didn't notice until Erin drowned. Although Xander was in there longer, do mermaids drown or does it take them longer to do so or something? Anyway, I had to stick a pool ladder in there which solved the problem and got them out. Seriously, all it needed was a pool ladder. This game has turned into freak'n Sims 2...

Screenshot-1439_zpsbrpdlesr.jpg

There is just so much death in my games. When I'm not killing people, they just drown. Seriously, in each of my family saves, a townie drowns like right off the bat. My first ever legacy family: Bebe Hart drowns. My most recent one: Jared Frio drowns. Also, Betty Clavell starves. This one: Errin Kennedy drowns. And fire happens too. Second legacy family: Founder catches fire and legacy ends the same day it started. My medieval themed family: Daughter burns to death in a crazy fireplace fire. My non-cheaty serial killer save: Son burns to death while inventing.

And when I plan the deaths... everything just goes terribly wrong, nobody wants to die.
  • Options
    Dark_Tig3rDark_Tig3r Posts: 549 Member
    I was wondering why the Clavell name sounded so familiar and now I know, it's a sunset valley sim. Haha. that's so cool.
    I'm only living the life to which I've grown accustomed.
  • Options
    Yeah, I play Sunset Valley more than all my other worlds. I'd like to play a new world as I know all the townies' names by heart and could probably use some getting away, haha! Oh well, knowing who he is made finding him as a mermaid so much funnier!
  • Options
    bklienhartbklienhart Posts: 2,975 Member
    I always think Riverview is under-rated, especially for a free town. Before they started selling store worlds, it was my favorite. I've played in it way more than Sunset Valley.
  • Options
    @bklienhart, Riverview is probably my second most played town. It is a very nice world and it's great that it's free. I often put my legacy families there because it's a fitting world and gives me a chance to play with some new townies. However, I like Sunset Valley best for all of the trees and the gorgeous waterfall that my Sims can live at the bottom of. But it really all comes down to your taste in worlds, and I definitely agree that Riverview is very well made.