Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What would we expect in sims 5?

Hiya simmers :)
So this thread isn't because I've lost hope for sims 4- no I actually like sims 4. I made it because maybe if we compile a list of things we would love in sims 5 this early in sims 4, maybe they will be able to make sims 5 the best sims game ever for everyone to enjoy because not everyone likes sims 4 and you either like it or you don't. It would come in 2019 so telling them to start developing it and not giving it an early release while giving them on advice on what everyone would like in the base game would ultimately create a best selling game we would all love. Post your ideas on this thread (if you repeat some, it doesn't matter, it just means more people would love it) and you can add whatever you want. A feature in any sims game we have so far or a new one; any idea is welcome!

I'll start with my mini list:
64-bit game
Push/pull style CAS
Open world implemented properly
Mac to have its own native version
A smooth game that runs properly
Semi-realistic graphics
Powerful build mode tools
A color wheel but not full on CAST
No clipping
A game that doesn't need a day-one patch
A properly tested game
Monthly patches
Emotions implemented realistically
Expressive sims
Optional tutorial for those who need it
For them to take it more seriously
World setup like sims 4 where you can travel between worlds
World size and UI like sims 4
CAW tool that is user friendly
Comes with 1 empty world, 2 filled worlds and 1 mini world
No rabbit holes
Cars

Theyre not all features but I think it's important to have the power of sims 3 but where it actually works properly.
feKqkxf.jpg

My blog: ning's backlog
Don't forget the forum rules are on the forum- go find 'em!

Comments

• Options
    HausOfSuperHausOfSuper Posts: 1,825 Member
    More Star Wars costumes!
    Male. INFP. Virgo.
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    TS4 Build Mode, TS3 CAS.

Everything else I just want to be better than TS4.
  • Options
    Playerthe95Playerthe95 Posts: 129 Member
    Astro wrote: »
    TS4 Build Mode, TS3 CAS.

Everything else I just want to be better than TS4.

I think they should do a mix between TS4 CAS and TS3 CAS. Optional sliders that are visible and CAST, but the rest like TS4 except maybe walk styles...
  • Options
    WindelyWindely Posts: 652 Member
    I don't know, but we sure won't have dishwashers. I mean, they took so much time to create it that they just didn't have time to think about the next EP. That's why we will have "Get Together". They sure can't afford that again. smiley-confused005.gif
    Well, but that list you have there is pretty much want we all wanted in TS4. Maybe they can do it in TS5, though.
    Dina Caliente. ♡ TS2. ♡ Nina Caliente.