Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Baby does not always cry.

This is frustrating for me. I get this message saying your baby is really hungry feed it, or lose it. something like that. How come the baby does not cry every time?
tumblr_mvvt2iJ33k1slamnjo1_400.gif

Comments

• Options
    kokotaffykokotaffy Posts: 155 Member
    That happened to me! I literally got a baby that never cried! I was like wow he's such a good baby ,but I just kept feeding him every so often so they wouldn't take him away.
    bi4QAjB.gif
  • Options
    blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    You all are lucky, haven't been blessed in the game with one of those types of babies yet. :(
    Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.
  • Options
    AlorapopAlorapop Posts: 903 Member
    blewis823 wrote: »
    You all are lucky, haven't been blessed in the game with one of those types of babies yet. :(

personally it helps me out. I am usually pretty busy having my sims do other stuff.
  • Options
    MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    Some parents may consider a silent baby a blessing.

Btw I love the kitteh in your signature.
  • Options
    AlorapopAlorapop Posts: 903 Member
    Mightydan wrote: »
    Some parents may consider a silent baby a blessing.

Btw I love the kitteh in your signature.

thanks. My kid was quite, but on the sims it is something I prefer since it helps me know.
  • Options
    jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    Yet another broken object. Oh wait babies are sims aren't they ?

Anyway it happens to me too! Normally I just age up baby because it is really not worth playing ... Come to think of it I age up kids too since there isn't much for them either .... Basically generation play is pretty appalling at the moment
  • Options
    KiwicantdieKiwicantdie Posts: 1,305 Member
    I had that problem too, but not because the baby never cried.
    The baby cried a lot, it's just that the notifications looked like they were popping up in the wrong moments, like the baby was peacefully sleeping and then bam "it's hurgry feed your baby or we're taking him away".
    KEBB11a.png
    Origin ID: Kiwicantdie
    Willow Creek | Evergreen Harbor
  • Options
    Ping YoPing Yo Posts: 1,263 Member
    jimbbq wrote: »
    Yet another broken object. Oh wait babies are sims aren't they ?

Anyway it happens to me too! Normally I just age up baby because it is really not worth playing ... Come to think of it I age up kids too since there isn't much for them either .... Basically generation play is pretty appalling at the moment

I completely agree. I only stick to the sims 3.

When I can tell when my baby is hungry or dirty, and they aren't objects :I
    ]
  • Options
    LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    My baby didn't cry for a while and I was worried but I didn't get any notifications.

And then she cried.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    I had several babies that cried without wanting anything but cuddles. All the time. It was worse with my triplets, because they'd cry back and forth. The baby jealousy is real ;_;
    I had one baby that just didn't cry. He never cried. I relied on the popup to feed him since both his parents were usually at work along with his uncle and aunt. His older cousin and his two older sisters would be the ones usually feeding him, (the second oldest only playing with him since she was a child).
    He aged up while I wasn't playing the family, and he had the gloomy trait. I guess he never cried because it was pointless to cry when all he felt was eternal sorrow no one could understand

He was also a butt baby.
    are%20you%20kidding%20me%20right%20now_zpsuxlvopkk.png