Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Extremely upset for lack of supernatural life state & magic in Get Together and in new Survey

EA and Sims Developers,

I am upset that my most favorite part of Sims is being looked over. Magic and supernatural life states were always in the Sims games, since the very beginning. Not including it is like taking away an important part. And please dont forget that some people like me play Sims mainly for supernatural reasons, not just real life simulation of working and leveling skills. We need an escape from reality too and it is fun to discover new fun life states. Please PLEASE do NOT get rid of it, and include Magical related content. Please do NOT forget about witches, mermaids, vampires, plantsims, fairies, and many more whom we learned to love so much. I remember in previous Survey, Magical expansion pack got a 2nd rating, only little bit short, to Get to Work. Please include magical sims, and elementals, and other life states. It is the part of Sims series that is so important to me that without it its not full. Supernatural states are the main reason why I buy expansion packs, and I was devastated when I found out that the Get Together that is coming out on my Birthday were confirmed to not have ANY new life states included in it.

Please hear me out,

Thank you

Aangellulu

Comments

• Options
    BrokenChaos69BrokenChaos69 Posts: 928 Member
    Just because there are none in this expansion doesn't mean the devs are not even thinking of them. It's obvious that the majority want supernatural Sims but they don't really fit into this expansion. A magical-themed expansion with 4 or so new life states would be great because they can be focused on and given more depth of content. It will come one day. :3
    Gallery ID: ChaosKitten666
    I hope my Sims and lots aren't too terrible!