Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The sims 4 supernatural

I think they have to make the sims 4 supernatural I love the sims 3 supernatural and imagine vampires werewolfs fairies witches wizards zombies magic and spooky furniture and horrible houses that would be awesome

Comments

• Options
    JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    I think they have to make the sims 4 supernatural I love the sims 3 supernatural and imagine vampires werewolfs fairies witches wizards zombies magic and spooky furniture and horrible houses that would be awesome

I'd love that too! A lot of people say it's too soon for that but I think it depends on the player and their play style. I'd much rather have supernaturals than family play, of course both is preferred but not everyone need family in order to want supernaturals :) Which supernatural was your favourite in TS3? I have a hard time choosing one to be honest as I love all lives states for different reasons but I think I'd have to go with the genie. I never played with that one much before but I gave it a shoot and I love it! =D
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I'd Like a good amount of Fantasy Stuff. Not so much a fan of Spooky. I think that's why I didn't connect as much as I wanted to with Supernatural, It catered to much to the Spooky genre.
    I'm not the type of Witch who hunches over a cauldron and waves a magic wand every second of the day, haha.

But I can't wait I can tell it's going to be good.
    Judging From how I see the Grim Reaper, Ghosts, Voodoo Doll, and Meditation in spa day I think magic is going to look really good and be really fun this time.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    CandilynnsCandilynns Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm hoping they bring the supernatural back I also wish they had left the going into the world the same just like sims 3
  • Options
    VortexWarhorseVortexWarhorse Posts: 49 Member
    I'm hoping it returns soon too. I miss my magic. I'd love them to add some mystical animals with it too, like the Spectral Cat and maybe a Phoenix, I really want a Phoenix.
  • Options
    Cali3190Cali3190 Posts: 14 New Member
    I like supernatural but power up expansion pack sounds better because it's something new and original I don't like how they just recreate ideas from there previous games I would have superheroes instead you know super sims!
  • Options
    JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    Cali3190 wrote: »
    I like supernatural but power up expansion pack sounds better because it's something new and original I don't like how they just recreate ideas from there previous games I would have superheroes instead you know super sims!

This is what I have been thinking too, I mean I do love the supernaturals in TS3 but it would be even more fun with something new :)
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack
  • Options
    RivendellStarRivendellStar Posts: 1,004 Member
    I'm not a big fan of dark fantasy creatures...but I love the idea of adding some fairies, mermaids, elves, etc.
    jiyKE8j.png
  • Options
    Graycat2000Graycat2000 Posts: 304 Member
    I loved being an Atrociously evil Warlock in sims 2 and and evil warlock in Sims 3.
    I loved the magic duels in the Sims 1 (I thrashed Bella Goth!)
    Sadly though with the game mechanics in Sims 4 we'll probably never get to use the Broomstick or the Vaccum Cleaner
    Ahh, but i hope they bring back Jelly Bean plants!
  • Options
    FantiSciFantiSci Posts: 87 Member
    I'd like Power Up in addition to Supernatural - not instead of. I create a lot of fantasy-story Sims, and I enjoyed having them run amok in Sims 3: fencing off the herb garden, becoming the local zombie hit squad via the Cure-Elixir, having magic duels. Like MasonGamer, I'd prefer more fantasy and less spooky: if there were unicorns, dragons, phoenixes (is that the right plural?) and kelpies running around, plus the Elemental Sims mentioned in the first survey, I would be a VERY happy Sims player. Sure, I'd like to make the X-Men too, but not instead of the entire cast of the Tamora Pierce books - or my own spellslingers.

It's not likely to happen - the mythical critters above would only be manageable with Pets, if at all, as it's not simply giving the Sims model a paint job and some new abilities, but I'd like to see some animal magic - perhaps shapeshifting or animal communication?
  • Options
    RivendellStarRivendellStar Posts: 1,004 Member
    @FantiSci I prefer fantasy over spooky too :)
    jiyKE8j.png