Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is Get Together's new Lifestate?

In the Sims 3 every expansion came with a new life state, Get to Work came with Aliens so far, what do you think Get Together will add?

Comments

• Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    It's been confirmed there won't be one.
  • Options
    Cookie o' CrumbleCookie o' Crumble Posts: 122 Member
    edited August 2015
    Oh:'(
  • Options
    NewcrestSimmerNewcrestSimmer Posts: 124 Member
    Yup no new life state in this EP. Tbh I don't think it needed one anyway, I'd rather they save things like vampires and werewolves for a more appropriate EP like Late Night or Supernatural. :)
  • Options
    Yes supernatural should be saved for supernatural themed expansion but still something different like the imaginary friend would be cool
  • Options
    HalloMolliHalloMolli Posts: 2,720 Member
    Yup no new life state in this EP. Tbh I don't think it needed one anyway, I'd rather they save things like vampires and werewolves for a more appropriate EP like Late Night or Supernatural. :)

Absolutly + if they do not find a way to make these lifestates optional I do not need them at all.
    "[...] and everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end."

• Options
    KnoxhoodKnoxhood Posts: 266 Member
    I think there should have been Vampires in this EP, they would have fitted in perfectly.It's a bit of a missed opportunity :neutral:
    EA ID: Knoxhood
    VzZNxCw.gif
    PC Specs: Corsair 760T Black Case, Intel core i7 6700K CPU, Asus ROG Maximus VIII Hero Mobo, MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Founders Edition, 64GB DDR4 Geil 2400MHz RAM, 2x 240GB HyperX Savage & Samsung 850 EVO SSDs, 9TB WD Red HDDs, ID-COOLING FrostFlow 240L Red LED CPU cooling,750W PSU.
  • Options
    @Knoxhood if you are referring to Late Night I can't see a comparison
  • Options

No I mean like they could have fitted in with the world and interactions in this EP I'm not referring to Late Night.
    VzZNxCw.gif
    PC Specs: Corsair 760T Black Case, Intel core i7 6700K CPU, Asus ROG Maximus VIII Hero Mobo, MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Founders Edition, 64GB DDR4 Geil 2400MHz RAM, 2x 240GB HyperX Savage & Samsung 850 EVO SSDs, 9TB WD Red HDDs, ID-COOLING FrostFlow 240L Red LED CPU cooling,750W PSU.
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    The new life state is Party addicts
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Knoxhood wrote: »

@Cookie o' Crumble No I mean like they could have fitted in with the world and the interactions in this EP .. I'm not referring to Late Night.
    VzZNxCw.gif
  • Options
    @knoxhood Aight
  • Options
    GaiaPumaGaiaPuma Posts: 2,278 Member
    Yes supernatural should be saved for supernatural themed expansion but still something different like the imaginary friend would be cool

I think we will have a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 matchmaker, I remember we saw a render, a texture file and a 3d sim looking like it, but will it be in this EP?
  • Options
    NewcrestSimmerNewcrestSimmer Posts: 124 Member
    I think there should have been Vampires in this EP, they would have fitted in perfectly.It's a bit of a missed opportunity :neutral:

I disagree, the focus of this EP is for your sims to get together and be with their friends and I think the addition of vampires would have drawn away from that. Vampires are more suited to a Late Night style EP because they fit in better with the city night life theme, they would be a little out of place in this EP just as aliens were out of place in GTW.
  • Options
    > @NewcrestSimmer said:
    > Knoxhood wrote: »
    >
    > I think there should have been Vampires in this EP, they would have fitted in perfectly.It's a bit of a missed opportunity :neutral:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I disagree, the focus of this EP is for your sims to get together and be with their friends and I think the addition of vampires would have drawn away from that. Vampires are more suited to a Late Night style EP because they fit in better with the city night life theme, they would be a little out of place in this EP just as aliens were out of place in GTW.

Exactly
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I don't even See how Vampires Fit into Late Night, but they would have fit into this one. Maybe werewolves too. Even Sorcerers.
    Oh well, Maybe they have other plans for Vampires... How I see it if vampires where added now they would have nothing fun or cool powers. until supernatural or something comes again to upgrade them, again.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member

Vampires came in two packs, maybe they're trying to fit all Supernatural life states in a single pack exclusively?
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member

This is what I'm hoping for. I also hope they have a turn off and on option for supernaturals. But if they put them all in one pack people that don't want them don't have to get it at least.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Aliens were at least worked in with the GTW traveling to Simax job... but still I kind of think it might have also been best in a separate .. even GP. I'm sure people would hate to buy a separate GP for any supernatural type lifestate but I think it would be a good idea. I wish you could just check off what you don't want spawning in your world though when they do come.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    I just hope they never bring back Zombies really
    VzZNxCw.gif
  • Options
    nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,140 Member
    Astro wrote: »
    It's been confirmed there won't be one.

Thank heavens. I wish they had stuck the aliens in this EP since I'm not buying it :angry:
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member

Zombies were cool in ts2 :)
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,549 Member
    well you might need to accept the fact thet they might never bring vampires werewolve or witches back sure aliens are back but the rest me hoping they will never be brough back as I do not went such creatures romaing in my sims4 game
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    well you might need to accept the fact thet they might never bring vampires werewolve or witches back sure aliens are back but the rest me hoping they will never be brough back as I do not went such creatures romaing in my sims4 game
    You can disable them if you want. It's selfish of you to hope they never come back for all players.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,140 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

Zombies were cool in ts2 :)

In TS2 life states were handled perfectly (with the exception of witches, but thank goodness for mods). I never saw a zombie or a werewolf in my game. There was one vamp walking around downtown, but he left everyone alone so I let him live. And only my sims who were knowledge sims got abducted by aliens. I was shocked when my sim turned into a Plant sim, but I oddly enough thought it was adorable and decided that maybe one of these days I'll allow plant sims to live in my community. I think it's great for other players to have various life states and would support all kinds if they were handled like TS2, but forcing them in game as NPCs/townies with unrelated EPs is NOT cool.

I like my normal sims.