Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

They didn't tell us a life state... And that may be a good sign.

as soon as they announced Get To Work they said we'd be getting aliens. The fact that they didn't tell us the new life state, and are stretching out the closet feature so much for that matter, could mean they only have the foundation of this EP and just had to throw stuff together to show at GC. So hopefully there's a lot more coming... Including a new occult/life state, but I don't know what that would be... any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    ObscurusObscurus Posts: 626 Member
    Vampire or Witch would be my bet. Vampires are a perfect fit for an EP dedicated to partying, er, exploring what the night life has to offer. Also this has been a trend in the past, since Nightlife and Late Night added Vampires. And there was a mention of a dance party at ancient ruins... a magic ritual at Sim Henge, perhaps? :) ->Witches
  • Options
    Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,420 Member
    Well if they need ideas I just want to say that witches would be enough to get this EP to become a definite buy for me. *ahem EA*
  • Options
    PixelsSquaredPixelsSquared Posts: 3,265 Member
    Old European-style world just screams vampires! I think I heard something about abandoned ruins. Maybe vampires live in or under these ruins and have a secret network of underground tunnels that lead to secret areas! I really shouldn't get my hopes up...
    ypU37gD.gif
    Pricefield forever.
    Time Won't Keep Us Apart - A story.
    MTS: SimsForever15 | Origin: vba152318 | Paradox: PixelsSquared | Simblr: PixelsSquared
  • Options
    AngelluluAngellulu Posts: 634 Member
    I'm guessing Mermaids! I mean, natural pools that look like ponds, mysterious islands, ruins??? But it could also mean witches or vampires... But my bet is on mermaids. So uh what are we betting on? xD
  • Options
    isaiahzayisaiahzay Posts: 295 Member
    Mermaids never even occurred to me! That'd be awesome! But I'm kinda thinking vampires cause the ruins and party themes in the European world. Plus Wenden as in Wendenburg, the new world, means "to turn"...
  • Options
    aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Werewolves could fit European theme, remember the infamous French folklore?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beast_of_Gévaudan
    The Beast of Gevaudan!
    So if anything it could be Transylvanian Vampire or Fluffykins! :3
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • Options
    HausOfSuperHausOfSuper Posts: 1,825 Member
    I would like a secret lot where you would find vampires and become one.
    Male. INFP. Virgo.
  • Options
    ErinErin Posts: 641 Member
    I can almost guarantee that everything in this pack has been decided on. It's coming out in 3 months. They don't have just the foundation for the EP.
    670?cb=20130818204250
    "Because now it's the fans out there that are entertaining us, the developers, with their creations!" - Will Wright
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    My guess is during the event tomorrow, we'll find out more about this EP.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    ULIBABA66ULIBABA66 Posts: 2,038 Member
    In before there is no new life state at all :joy: I hope there will be :open_mouth:
  • Options
    BrittaSkyBrittaSky Posts: 34 New Member
    I really hope it is a vampire
  • Options
    OnigiriSimsOnigiriSims Posts: 73 Member
    Most likely vampires!
  • Options
    noteye32noteye32 Posts: 250 Member
    There is a new life state? When and where did they say that?
  • Options
    OnigiriSimsOnigiriSims Posts: 73 Member
    noteye32 wrote: »
    There is a new life state? When and where did they say that?

Most expansion packs have included a new life state, and the Sims 2 "Nightlife" and the Sims 3 "Late Night" (Both similiar to this ts4 expansion pack) included vampires. It's NOT confirmed, but it's not denied either.
  • Options
    InsanityInsanity Posts: 54 Member
    ...Leprechaun, maybe?
  • Options
    HausOfSuperHausOfSuper Posts: 1,825 Member

A castle lot!
    Male. INFP. Virgo.
  • Options
    moniquehmoniqueh Posts: 129 Member
    I want witches so baaaaad.
  • Options
    gabe0199gabe0199 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Since it's a social club type theme. I think the creature is either witches or vampires. The reason I think that is because witch and vampire coves are basically clubs made up of other witches/vampires.
  • Options
    XSimMimXXSimMimX Posts: 613 Member
    A werewolf or mermaid would fit well. Let's hope that they pull off supernatural life states decently rather than like in the Sims 3!
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Old European-style world just screams vampires! I think I heard something about abandoned ruins. Maybe vampires live in or under these ruins and have a secret network of underground tunnels that lead to secret areas! I really shouldn't get my hopes up...

Yes there are abandoned ruins :)

They aren't focusing on a new lifestage though, at least for the moment as they said.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    YunaYuna Posts: 231 Member
    Hopefully they will after so many 🐸🐸🐸🐸 threads. :tired_face:
  • Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    Is it just me or are the EPs coming in almost every 7 months instead of the usual 6?
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    GaiaPumaGaiaPuma Posts: 2,278 Member
    Obscurus wrote: »
    Vampire or Witch would be my bet. Vampires are a perfect fit for an EP dedicated to partying, er, exploring what the night life has to offer. Also this has been a trend in the past, since Nightlife and Late Night added Vampires. And there was a mention of a dance party at ancient ruins... a magic ritual at Sim Henge, perhaps? :) ->Witches

If it makes people happy dunno if in this EP but the custom content tools have a option "Witch" outfit category after Get to Work came (is hidden but in the code of clothing in CAS). :) Maybe will be a GP though dunno
  • Options
    GaiaPumaGaiaPuma Posts: 2,278 Member

A castle lot!

I think you are up to something they will have a "Hedge maze at the garden chateau" well cheateau is like a castle...
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    There is no new life state with this EP...

Lyndsay Pearson ‏@SimGuruLyndsay 2h2 hours ago
    @TheTruthH8rts @SimFans there is no new state (like aliens) in Get Together.