Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Witches as a lifestate

So as much as I keep hopping back and forth on whether or not I should be angry, appalled, or intrigued by this EP, the thought just came to me that witches could be the lifestate for this pack. I mean, it's introducing groups which could mean making covens. Also, it's in a European world with ruins which would be the perfect backdrop for casting spells. Just a thought.

Comments

• Options
    thewildwest48thewildwest48 Posts: 82 Member
    Witches would be cool, witches or vampires would fit.
  • Options
    VortexWarhorseVortexWarhorse Posts: 49 Member
    Never thought about that, that would be sweet!
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Undead Merwitches?
  • Options
    JerrelloJerrello Posts: 896 Member
    So as much as I keep hopping back and forth on whether or not I should be angry, appalled, or intrigued by this EP, the thought just came to me that witches could be the lifestate for this pack. I mean, it's introducing groups which could mean making covens. Also, it's in a European world with ruins which would be the perfect backdrop for casting spells. Just a thought.

I thought about that too as a possible group to make, would be cool if that lifestate was actually included.
  • Options
    isaiahzayisaiahzay Posts: 295 Member
    It might make sense since they haven't told us the new occult. In some of the sims 3 EPs they tried to make it a bit more of a surprise, and they took magic out of the more recent survey which they may have done because it's in this EP?
  • Options
    AngelluluAngellulu Posts: 634 Member
    So far looks like the guesses are mermaids, vampires or witches... And I love all three of those lifestates! Can't wait <3 best birthday present everrrrr