Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Get Together-More FreeTime Than Nightlife?

The trailer was pretty vague but as I read about this pack it seems to be more of a FreeTime pack than anything. Your Sims will have favorites and interests and can start social clubs based on thses interests. Like book clubs, gaming clubs, or dance clubs. Honestly that sounds pretty cool as there will be preset clubs to join or you can make your own. This means it's going to be centered around group activities in general and probably not just partying. Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    I was thinking the same thing actually and that intrigues me. Hopefully the pack will flesh out the sims personality.
  • Options
    poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    I've said before that the packs aren't as set as they were in previous sims games. This seems a mix of some of the great features from Uni to Freetime to Nightlife. I'm excited at the mix and I think they will work well together.
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • Options
    Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,419 Member
    edited August 2015
    Wait they are adding interests back into the game? If it's sims 2 style then my interest has just been piqued.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,401 Member
    Wait they are adding interests back into the game? If it's sims 2 style then my interest has just been piqued.

Yes they are.
  • Options
    US_Marshall42US_Marshall42 Posts: 236 Member

Yes it's what got me hooked aswell! Interests made The Sims seem a bit more lively and this expansion seems to expand on it.
  • Options
    YunaYuna Posts: 231 Member
    The Sims 4 EPs seem to be some kind of "hybrids".