Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Story- Tribe Pungarehu

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    Nemo91UtdNemo91Utd Posts: 102 Member
    When I play TS I always seem to find/meet too many interesting sims, in personality and/or appearance, that I want to add to my household, but in an ordinairy gamesave it doesn't really seem right to fill up the house with strangers. In this story it fits better, so at least I take them in and give them a fair chance to stay in the household :# I have realized, however, that I can probably not go on with it for many generations, as that would make the tribe too big and complex to organize without both writer and readers getting confused :p
  • Options
    EshenityEshenity Posts: 8 New Member
    This story is amazing! Even though, the pictures don't load for me, it's really interesting ^^
  • Options
    Aand I'm back... Hope you've missed me! :D There will probably still be some time before there is an update to this story, but there will be more as there are already lots of pics and even more script (not actually written script, but ideas in my mind). In the meantime there might come a new story or two from me, as I have a couple of other saves that I am thinking about "publishing" on the forums in one way or another. If interested just stay tuned to my profilepage, as I don't want to keep using this thread for promoting other stories. o:)
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Been having a look at my Photobucket, and my screenshots from TS4, and I'm realizing there's a lot of work ahead... There's tons of pics from what I've played of this story after my last written chapter, and it's been so long since I took them, so I've really got my work cut out for me trying to get this storyline together with the pics and the story I had in mind when taking them. There was a clear plan, I remember most of it, and then there are screenshots that just makes me go "whaat?!" :o (I'll probably sneek in a few creator's notes when I get back to storywriting to give you a better idea of what I'm blabbering about...)

Anyways, I'm definately not up for doing this right now... Don't know where to start... :s

***EDIT***

After (too) thorough consideration I have concluded that I will probably cancel this story. It's been too long since I played and there's just too much catching up to do to get it where my savegame is and also I think my ideas for the continuation of the tale are somewhat highflying and too far into the horizon for me to jump back into this now. I will, however, not delete the save or the screenshots, so maybe some day in the future (when I have a lot of time to spare, like the summer holidays or something) this tale will continue, but I wouldn't count on it.

Sorry to anyone who's disappointed by this.

PS: Instead of going back to this story, I'll be starting a completely new challenge very soon. It will be sort of a bit inspired by the Amazon Challenge, allthough very different ( :p ). Hope that those that has read this story will peek into my new story there, and maybe have a go at the challenge for themselves. Will try to post a link here when I'm ready to go.
    Post edited by Nemo91Utd on
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Nemo91Utd wrote: »
    Been having a look at my Photobucket, and my screenshots from TS4, and I'm realizing there's a lot of work ahead... There's tons of pics from what I've played of this story after my last written chapter, and it's been so long since I took them, so I've really got my work cut out for me trying to get this storyline together with the pics and the story I had in mind when taking them. There was a clear plan, I remember most of it, and then there are screenshots that just makes me go "whaat?!" :o (I'll probably sneek in a few creator's notes when I get back to storywriting to give you a better idea of what I'm blabbering about...)

Anyways, I'm definately not up for doing this right now... Don't know where to start... :s

Just take your time... No matter when you'll start, I'll wait for your new chapters ;)
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Link to my new story:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/884155/the-day-after-simnarok?new=1

I will try to make a challenge of this story later (the planning is under way), but I want my story to develop before I do that, as I'm afraid posting the challenge now would give up some spoilers for what I have in mind for my story B)

If anyone reads my new story and happen to like it, please feel free to promote it ;)
  • Options
    SoulstarsimSoulstarsim Posts: 44 Member
    I really enjoyed this! You wove in so many great details about your tribe's culture. Going to read your next story now!