Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims we miss (And how I'd put them in the game)

I gotta say I'd first want preteen sims!

Ok shorter teens would also be nice but it's 2015 we can't get shorter teens it's hard to do in the sims.

Anyway... The reason I haven't made the sims I want is I can't make sims to save my life... I can only retweek premades... With that said!

I say I miss the Grunt's and the Smith's from Strangetown... Rip last time I played him was dating Johnny and Ophelia... Ah Rip the want for 20 lovers... Yeah☺️

We could get them right before they moved to Strangetown!

As well as Michael Bachelor and Parker Langerak. I swear I made them to my taste and they are lovers in my game Parker has his way with the ladies but he loves they boy who was his first kiss and first love... Michael!

Can we also have Justine Keaton and Marty?

I can't think of anymore!

Guys the timeline is whack already... I've made Don, Dina and Nina teens... But I'm tired of the excuse of of it being an alternate universe... If that's true I want Bella's brother (and boyfriend) as a preteens.

I'd have the Grunts and the Smiths as they are!

So how about you guys what sims from past games would you add or have added?

Comments

• Options
    Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    Justine Keaton and Emily Elson.
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    I would love them to make Veronaville again from the sims 2 and the people that were there
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited July 2015
    I prefer them to create new characters. We can make all the previous sims ourselves.
    (except for Justine Keaton, I'd love to see Colton's reaction if they'd actually put her in the game)(with a son called Colton)
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    TheOpheliacTheOpheliac Posts: 170 Member
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    I prefer them to create new characters. We can make all the previous sims ourselves.
    (except for Justine Keaton, I'd love to see Colton's reaction if they'd actually put her in the game)(with a son called Colton)

I'd like more new characters, too. I rather enjoy giving premades make-overs and tweaking their personalities to fit my playstyle.
  • Options
    beastcam1beastcam1 Posts: 952 Member
    Actually I kind of miss Mrs. Crumplebottom.
    Dina_smacked_by_Mrs._Crumplebottom_1.jpg
    11214097_1612418725701927_822627218776693780_n.jpg?oh=127705e00ae1fd059d1e5266630299b5&oe=5619A988
  • Options
    Olivesplum06Olivesplum06 Posts: 1,076 Member
    The Smith and Curious family from TS2!!
  • Options
    peoplespartypeoplesparty Posts: 250 Member
    I Don't really have Favorite Pre-Made sims, But I agree w/ you, I also want Pre-Teen sims. I never liked the gap between Elementary school and High School.
    635811694122995745-1577902652_halloweenpumpkinhead.gif

• Options
    Mafe5125Mafe5125 Posts: 294 Member
    beastcam1 wrote: »
    Actually I kind of miss Mrs. Crumplebottom.
    Dina_smacked_by_Mrs._Crumplebottom_1.jpg

Ahhhh Mrs. Crumplebottom... Loved/hated that lady. :)
  • Options
    HausOfSuperHausOfSuper Posts: 1,825 Member
    Agnes Crumplebottom!
    Crumplebottom.jpg
    Male. INFP. Virgo.
  • Options
    LavenderZayLavenderZay Posts: 710 Member
    I miss all the funny, strange, and cool sims that appeared in TS3 University Life, so I hope some of them can come back if TS4 does a uni EP.
  • Options
    FFX2Paine506FFX2Paine506 Posts: 675 Member
    edited July 2015
    DevSims91 wrote: »
    it's 2015 we can't get shorter teens it's hard to do in the sims.
    I really hope you mean hard to implement NOW since the game is already created, because we've literally always had shorter teens, they can do it, they've DONE it. And you saying it's 2015 doesn't make sense, doesn't technology just get better with years anyways?

Post edited by FFX2Paine506 on
    ~I do not use mods or cc~
  • Options
    rjhenn14rjhenn14 Posts: 601 Member
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    I would love them to make Veronaville again from the sims 2 and the people that were there

@SheriSim57 I actually have been making my Newcrest hood into Veronaville! I have remade the Monty Ranch as well as several others in that style at one end of the hood, and opposite end I have the Capp Manor and other Tudor homes. I started 2 generations back with Consort and Contessa Capp's parents, and Consort and Contessa I just had get married and start having kids. Same goes for Montys, I started with Isabella and Patrizios parents.

The storyline I set up was Contessa briefly dated Patrizio (rebellious, per TS2 memories) Consort, her betrothed (I pretended, came in and she left Patrizio ultimately for the money. Meanwhile Patrizio meets Isabella and falls in love and together they own a small Italian bread bakery, versus Consort who is the "big bad business" versus local mom & pop shop

I'm headed to bed but I will try to upload some pics/ the stuff to my gallery tomorrow! It's been fun!!
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    The Pleasent family
    Kaylyn the maid the last name is too complicated
    The Broke Family
    The Newbies

21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    YazFoxxyYazFoxxy Posts: 1,219 Member
    Tbh, what I miss is the old storylines in sims 2.. Those were the dayz..
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    YazFoxxy wrote: »

Yeah thats whats actually missing. I think that even if the sims 4 created ne storylines that were actually linked to other sims and the world itself we would actually love themgame, just cause it has a story. Everything just seems so vanilla to me now.
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    YazFoxxyYazFoxxy Posts: 1,219 Member
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    YazFoxxy wrote: »

Yeah thats whats actually missing. I think that even if the sims 4 created ne storylines that were actually linked to other sims and the world itself we would actually love themgame, just cause it has a story. Everything just seems so vanilla to me now.

Yep. I guess they like it being vanilla. :(
  • Options
    AndiratymeAndiratyme Posts: 728 Member
    I really miss the Pleasants and the Broke Family. I always played the Pleasants in Sims 1 and 2. I was excited to see the Goth's because I thought for sure it meant I'd get the Pleasants too. However, they're nowhere to be seen. This left me sad and I'm still sad. I created my own but they're not the same.
  • Options
    MandysAMessMandysAMess Posts: 2,694 Member
    Leighton Sekemoto & Lotta Greaves <3 They're my favorite TS3 premades.
    My Simblr: WaffleKone
  • Options
    DevSims91DevSims91 Posts: 470 Member
    DevSims91 wrote: »
    it's 2015 we can't get shorter teens it's hard to do in the sims.
    I really hope you mean hard to implement NOW since the game is already created, because we've literally always had shorter teens, they can do it, they've DONE it. And you saying it's 2015 doesn't make sense, doesn't technology just get better with years anyways?

Don't worry I know it's hard to implement them now... But my god the reasons they gave us for making them the same height as adults in the beginning are just plum... Also they weren't upfront about it until it was too late to change it... They could of at least tried and honestly I don't feel they did.

Also I was being sarcastic with that quote

Although come on in the fourth game they had to rush them in knowing they couldn't fix them... They should of spent money creating them after the game came out... I could live without the packs we have if it ment our teens looked like teens when we got them... Toddlers were a thing and we were getting preteens as a new age... Not a "Sorry about the teens" now buy a gamepack for preteens.
  • Options
    ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    @DevSims91 @Orchid13 @HausOfSuper @Mafe5125 @beastcam1 @TheOpheliac @FFX2Paine506 @MandysAMess @Andiratyme
    (I give up putting the names down.)

Um.....

No, I'm not even going to say it. I'll just leave this here....

Nolan Recreation Center - Where ALL GAMES' Sims Come To Join TS4!
    nrcsigre1_by_rvu-d7vr05s.jpg

Footnote: @Colton147147 Besides copying the list of names over and over again, how do you manage to do that list thing so quickly without hurting your hands?
  • Options
    ByondTime89ByondTime89 Posts: 1,505 Member
    Justine Keaton and Emily Elson.

Saw that coming! XD
    Gallery & Origin ID: ByondTime89
  • Options
    Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    @ENolan

OpenOffice.
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Options
    SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    The Broke family!! Omgosh I always played the Broke family, their storyline and everything was just so well thought out, they had their own issues and it made me want to play them more and it made me want to help them. I'd love to see them back! <3
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    shinys212shinys212 Posts: 63 Member
    I just made almost all of the Sims 2 homes and families in the sims 4. I even managed to get the Smith-Curious-Singles familytree just right (pollination tech#9 has two alien kids with his wifes father.... and the Sims 4 supposed to have weirder stories?).
    Now i'm just killing off the people that are supposed to be dead, then i'm going to start playing.