Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Zoe Patel

I need to know if i'm the only person who is head-over-heals in love with Miss Zoe Patel. She is always the mother of my children. So, what do you guys think of her.
Origin: moseekee

Comments

• Options
    SarahsShadySarahsShady Posts: 963 Member
    She's easy to be friends with, so far 80% of my self made sims are buddies with her
    giphy.gif

Please Bring Back Toddlers, Realistic Teenagers and Create a World.
    Make the Sims (4) Great Again<3

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,401 Member
    moseekee wrote: »
    I need to know if i'm the only person who is head-over-heals in love with Miss Zoe Patel. She is always the mother of my children. So, what do you guys think of her.

I've been thinking about this sim a lot and whether I want her to be a future wife for my simself. She's a pretty premade.
  • Options
    moseekeemoseekee Posts: 274 Member

I've been thinking about this sim a lot and whether I want her to be a future wife for my simself. She's a pretty premade.

She usually makes amazing children.
  • Options
    LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Who??
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    I'm afraid idk who she is either
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    Who??

I would post a pic, but I'm to lazy to find one. I can't remember what her house is called but it has four people living in it. She has brown hair and a yellow flower dress. She's one of the prettiest pre-mades.
  • Options
    LafrouLafrou Posts: 204 Member
    Zoe Patel tends to be a bartender at either the night club, lounge or bar in my games. I usually play female sims, and they tend to either like her or hate her. She is a pretty sim though, that's for sure.
  • Options
    ambrownambrown Posts: 804 Member
    how have i not thought to make a male sim and have him marry her?!
    i usually play as female sims, my sim so far as married don lothario, but then he cheated and got dina pregos and now she stole
    bob pancakes, who i ADORE. they are so in love :)
    i will have to make a guy sim and get them together!

oh! IDEA. i know don is so irritating and most simmers can't stand him, can't say i personally love him either, he just makes gorgeous children......getting him and zoe to have a baby...BOOOM PERFECT OFFSPRING
    you're ele-phantastic
  • Options
    sparkler_rosesparkler_rose Posts: 466 Member
    She's often at the hospital when I work there. She's an alien in my game. Ironically the first alien I made, when I put her in disguise it went to her look
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I remember her life and death like it was yesterday. She became a parasite to my sim after he made her pregnant a few times. She wouldn't stop showing up at the door every day several times a day. Something had to be done and the walled in pool was the only available option at the time. It took a couple of days, but she eventually tired and drowned.

• Options
    ambrown wrote: »
    how have i not thought to make a male sim and have him marry her?!
    i usually play as female sims, my sim so far as married don lothario, but then he cheated and got dina pregos and now she stole
    bob pancakes, who i ADORE. they are so in love :)
    i will have to make a guy sim and get them together!

oh! IDEA. i know don is so irritating and most simmers can't stand him, can't say i personally love him either, he just makes gorgeous children......getting him and zoe to have a baby...BOOOM PERFECT OFFSPRING

THANK YOU I FINALLY HAVE A STORY IDEA NOW. I've been blank for so long.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,401 Member
    edited July 2015
  • Options
    Okay so I have discovered that her household 'Roomies' is possibly based off the show New Girl, which I've been dying to start watching.
  • Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    Zoe Patel is in the Roomies household.

I don't remember interacting with her much since I've only really saw her around when she turned into an old lady. xD
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    edited July 2015
    Okay so I have discovered that her household 'Roomies' is possibly based off the show New Girl, which I've been dying to start watching.

Yeah I think is been said before
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,948 Member

I didn't know that. I've never watched.
  • Options
    Orchid13 wrote: »

Yeah I think is been said before

I usually don't bother looking up how the sims were created or what they were based off of :D .
  • Options
    TheBlaireWitchTheBlaireWitch Posts: 762 Member
    I gave her a makeover XD not dramatically, but enough
  • Options
    MandysAMessMandysAMess Posts: 2,694 Member
    I love Zoe too! I love her so much I made her a sister who's a main in one of my saves :)

Here they are together:

zoeandcarmencollage.png
    My Simblr: WaffleKone
  • Options
    MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    Zoe is alright, until you start seeing her everywhere. Seriously, I think she may be stalking my sims. Every time one of them leaves the house, boom! There she is.
  • Options
    mooredt21mooredt21 Posts: 1,105 Member
    I like Zoe. She's very pretty.
    <----LOQUACIOUS LURKER HERE

***Please bring back Sims 2 style storytelling features and make them publishable.***
  • Options
    Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    Justine Keaton is better. o:)
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Options
    sparkler_rosesparkler_rose Posts: 466 Member
    Whoops, NVM, I was thinking of another sim. :D She is super needy and clingy. I had a sim get into a relationship with her cause, but OMG she followed him around and was constantly jealous. When I moved her out she would call and show up all the time. I haven't killed her yet, but i'm thinking about it
  • Options
    lovebypondsidelovebypondside Posts: 1,364 Member
    The first of my sims in the grand rotation I'm playing now married her. I do like her a lot. The only thing I don't like (and a lot of the Maxis-made female sims have this problem, imo) is that her hips are too narrow. Her poor daughter has hips that, I'm pretty sure, are physically impossible to have and have your body function properly.
    Origin ID: byscreenside
    Twitter: @byscreenside
    Youtube: YT