Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Decisions, decisions

Okay so. *deep breath*

I have this Sim teen that since before he was born I've been planning to be SUPAR SUPAR GEY *insert Putin song* and have a small thing for his best friend that is the son of my main Sim. Well. I have like a couple really cute teen girls in my neighborhood and one of which happens to be my main sims sister in law and I really want her to get with the him so that my main sims son is related to his best friend.....

But idk, he's still be absolutely adorable marrying a guy but his genes won't carry on and his parents are some of the best sims I've ever made.

Help.

Comments

• Options
    OuterseOuterse Posts: 289 Member
    You could have him father her child, like a "donation" if you get my drift. I know a couple gay men who have fathered children of their own.

Or there are mods that allow for same sex pregnancies if you're comfortable with mods in your game.
  • Options
    TheBlaireWitchTheBlaireWitch Posts: 762 Member
    Peacie5 wrote: »
    You could have him father her child, like a "donation" if you get my drift. I know a couple gay men who have fathered children of their own.

Or there are mods that allow for same sex pregnancies if you're comfortable with mods in your game.

I looked at that mod and thought it was gross lol (even though I like a manga where they put a worm up a dudes but and it creates an artificial womb so they can have kids, weird right)

And I thought about that. But I also just got an idea that I could make Cade (main sims kid) and him brothers in law by having their kids get married?
  • Options
    DeerLordDeerLord Posts: 236 Member

I looked at that mod and thought it was gross lol (even though I like a manga where they put a worm up a dudes but and it creates an artificial womb so they can have kids, weird right)

And I thought about that. But I also just got an idea that I could make Cade (main sims kid) and him brothers in law by having their kids get married?
    If you don't like that one, there's another where you can mix the genes of two sims and get a baby without anyone getting pregnant.

• Options
    TheBlaireWitchTheBlaireWitch Posts: 762 Member
    DeerLord wrote: »

If you don't like that one, there's another where you can mix the genes of two sims and get a baby without anyone getting pregnant.

What. Omg. I wish I had that last week. I made one of my couples adopt since there was no way for them to get a kid with out someone being preggers or making them in cas