Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Lights! Camera! Action!

What if your sim had a career in acting or directing with all of the paparazzi's chasing you and people wanting to get your autograph I know this may sound a bit similar to "sims 3 late night" or the movies game but its not, you see when you have a job as a director you can create your very own movie from any genre like comedy, romance, horror, or even action any kind really from the 1920's to the present day you even have to options to create your own movie studio you can also hire your own actors as well. You can even have sims that live different worlds watch your movies and let everyone see it in the movie theater and if they all like it you get paid tons of money and earn a surprise objects. As an actor/actress you can make your resume and become the star of the show. You get to pretty much take over base on your acting skills. You can either be a mean actor or a friendly one. You can even become part of the paparazzi now as paparazzi your job is to get pictures of the actors or actresses doing something very embarrassing and if your pictures turns out good then it will be on the cover of a magazine. Even teens and children have to options to audition to become an actor/ actress base on what skills they have {Teens, Young Adults, Adults, and Elders can have a skill in acting or charisma} (Let me know what you think and also tell me if you have any other objects).

Comments

• Options
    peachypeachypeachypeachy Posts: 26 New Member
    @frose6678 Wow, I really like that idea, I'd totally buy that! I'm sure that's never been done before, would be great to have the jobs interactive like with doctor/scientist/detective career!
  • Options
    frose6678frose6678 Posts: 58 Member
    Yes that's exactly what I'm talking about spread the word @peachypeachy
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    There has already been a survey suggesting much of that for a pack.
  • Options
    I did this over @fullspiral
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I think all, or most life stages should be able to Act.
    Children too.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    Yeah I figured that it could be a great idea to make all sims at any age should act @MasonGamer