Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Appartments! (Potential new town?)

I think it would be great if there was to be a town that was city themed with moslty appartments of all shapes in sizes, much like Late Night and in sims 2. Although i would love it if they were mkre like sims 2, when each apmt was full and not a empty rabbit gole like in Late Night.
Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    gabriella92italygabriella92italy Posts: 607 Member
    I think it would be great if there was to be a town that was city themed with moslty appartments of all shapes in sizes, much like Late Night and in sims 2. Although i would love it if they were mkre like sims 2, when each apmt was full and not a empty rabbit gole like in Late Night.
    Thoughts?

I agree with you... I hope that next expansion pack will be city/nightlife related or a beach themed!
  • Options
    PirateJandcatsPirateJandcats Posts: 635 Member
    I think that there should be a button that can switch between families in the flats. So an easier way of doing rotational play. It would mean the flats would be restricted to n families but it would be cool. Also having terraced housing would be cool.
  • Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    I would only love it if it was done ts2 style. I never liked the way they were in sims 3 and soon after the initial release of the ep I never played apartments again.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    jimmyatlantisjimmyatlantis Posts: 26 New Member
    We like this idea, we want to do same as Sim 3. Make a cultural world. We like India world and the Taj Mahal.
  • Options
    pixel_leeepixel_leee Posts: 234 Member
    I think that there should be a button that can switch between families in the flats. So an easier way of doing rotational play. It would mean the flats would be restricted to n families but it would be cool. Also having terraced housing would be cool.
    great idea!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,398 Member
    Thoughts?

Agreed plus a city world that also has a beach.