Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Pets

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    MarcelinaMarcelina Posts: 167 Member
    I've been waiting for the pets expansion pack to come out since they released the game, and I'm still anticipated to play it IF they decide to make it. Although I wouldn't have my hopes up high as for now, as he base game in itself still needs way more work. It would be pretty cool if you would be able to tame deer, raccoons and animals like that. But it would require a lot of work, not just one or two clicks of a button and your deer/raccoon would be yourself. Then again, I doubt they will release the pets expansion pack anytime soon... but I'm still keeping my hopes up and just hope that they don't fail us.
  • Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    Its funny I was just thinking about a Zoo being added to the game a couple weeks ago how neat it would be how different. Love to see wild animals. And pets in general it would add so much new life and interactive play into the game :)

Hey, if zoo Tycoon can do it, I think the sims can. Since there is a culling going on for how many sims you can have in the game, this might cause a problem or they can do them like the babies have them stuck to their cages. Or they can do what they did with pets in the sims 3 make the option of how many in the household not as short. I would like this pack though
  • Options
    fakefake Posts: 613 Member
    The Sims 4 City Life Expansion Pack Life State Come Werewolfs Or Vampire
  • Options
    Come New The Sims 4 Halloween Game Pack 2016 New Bundle Pack 4 >:)
  • Options
    Cherryrose_xCherryrose_x Posts: 524 Member
    I haven't played Sims 4 in months... I keep going back to Sims 3 because of pets... I just feel once you have played with pets it's hard to go back and not have them again! I actually regret buying Sims 4... There really isn't even a mention of Pets coming and if it doesn't I will be so disappointed. It is by far my favourite expansion.

Farms and Zoos would be amazing. And I can't imagine a farm at least being that difficult to create...
    Gallery name: Anna-Banna
  • Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    I haven't played Sims 4 in months... I keep going back to Sims 3 because of pets... I just feel once you have played with pets it's hard to go back and not have them again! I actually regret buying Sims 4... There really isn't even a mention of Pets coming and if it doesn't I will be so disappointed. It is by far my favourite expansion.

Farms and Zoos would be amazing. And I can't imagine a farm at least being that difficult to create...

Yup I totally agree, there is no going back when you have played with those cuddly lil fur babies, :)
  • Options
    NannerbooNannerboo Posts: 2 New Member
    It's 2017 already and I hope they make this year the year for TS4 Pets Expansion pack. I hate that we have such great ideas like these and they SEEM to be ignored or maybe they are working on it and checking every once in awhile to add things we want. But which ever it is, i believe that leaving the question in the air is terrible. :neutral:
  • Options
    AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    edited February 2017
    I would love to have the ability in build mode to make an Aquarium Room (like how you can make a regular room, but the space would be an aquarium that you could store fish in and decorate it). This would be a great addition with Pets, because the same concept could be used to stow other collectible creatures (like frogs, Aliens, as well as the Insects from Outdoor Retreat).
  • Options
    SnappiTheSimmerxxSnappiTheSimmerxx Posts: 180 Member
    Even if I die, I'll still feel alive knowing that there are people that loved me. -Ryan Yamada
    2lDWFwI.gif
  • Options
    MinaiMinai Posts: 706 Member
    I want to create a puppy
  • Options
    mckaliytmckaliyt Posts: 11 New Member
    I have loved the Pets expansion since Sims 2; they really need to add it in Sims 4! I love that you can control cats, dogs, and horses in the Sims 3. I think that in Sims 4, they should have more controllable pets. I'd like to see more wild animals that sims can interact with. Like, maybe a sim could get attacked by a bear if they provoked it too much.
  • Options
    i want a playable parrot in the sims 4 pets ep
  • Options
    http://simscommunity.info/2017/02/07/the-sims-4-pets-new-create-a-pet-parts-found/ i think they create new hair for the sims 4 pets expansion pack hope they add to Claire the bear As a Real Bear not one sim in one suit
  • Options
    aiexaiex Posts: 103 Member
    I'm hoping the next expansion is Pets, or something like Generations! I feel like Sims need more interactions, more objects, and overall just more things to do before pets are introduced!
  • Options
    BambooramBambooram Posts: 222 Member
    I remember back in Sims 1 you could bring your pet to this contest... and i sucked at it. Rofl.
    I hope it gets a comeback - and an improvement, so i can try my luck again.
    HV83B28.png
  • Options
    tikithedragontikithedragon Posts: 20 New Member
    I think this might be the next expansion pack, with the evidence and all. Hopefully, it is a good pack if it ever comes out.
  • Options
    Jaline33Jaline33 Posts: 1,168 Member
    I was actually thinking about this earlier today because I thought if we do get a pets EP along the way, we definitely won't see horses . . . unless there is a neighborhood rabbithole where horses are "boarded" until your Sim wants to go there and take the horse for a little canter around the neighborhood. I can't imagine that we would see large dogs, either - where would their beds or doghouses or grooming stuff go?

I would love to have pets in The Sims 4 but with lots so small and yard space limited, where would things (like pet beds, pet toys, grooming tools and paraphernalia) actually go? Any ideas?
  • Options
    AvaSims4080AvaSims4080 Posts: 810 Member
    I'm so excited for Pets! I'm one huge lover of cats, so I would love to have a shy kitten roaming my house to complete my family. It would be a nice addition if when somebody came to the door, the cats ran away in fear. I would enjoy seeing the toddlers interact with these animals by cuddling them, kissing them, and taking them outside. We need a touch of depth and realism if we get Pets.
  • Options
    HarlowandMeHarlowandMe Posts: 231 Member
    I am so excited for Whenever Pets Comes Out:)) I really want different pets stuff or game packs so you can have whatever kind of world you want. -Like a Zoo pack where you can own your own zoo, have exotic animals, and petting zoos, Face painting stations, Ice cream stations, Giant aquariums that can have otters and polar bears, and sharks and jelly fish, and ect, where you could even scuba dive in, and a create a butterfly building option and bird Aviaries, and ect.

-A Circus pack/carnival/fair where you can ride elephants and have camel rides, have a reason for clowns, where they can have performance comedy skills gained, aerial silks and hoops, tight robe walker, and different circus animals that can learn tons of skills and tricks, and a ring master, and face painting stations also, Clowns that can do animal balloons, and a souvenir circus stands with popcorn and cotton candy, and circus animal stuff animals, and glow sticks. Plus it could combine in City Living so every time they go to the circus they actually go:))

-A Forest Creature/Mystical animal pack, it would be perfect to be paired with Fairies or Elfs, or a mystical animal pack with unicorns and dragons, they could add deer, and rabbits, and foxs, and owl pets, If mystical then they could have centaurs, and mermaids, and ogres, and trolls, and gnomes coming to life.

-Farm Life pack so you can have horses, cows, pigs, goats, lamas, alpacas, rabbits, and chickens, and ect. There would be more game play for gardening sims and farmer sims.

-Sea Life pack, where you can have more fish, and bigger ones like whales, sharks^ mentioned above, octopus's, sea horses, sea turtles, dolphins and ect, would be great paired with mermaids:)) And it would create new careers, and they could add game play too, they could add interaction with the bigger ones, like the dolphins could play, and help drowning sims, and learn tricks. And have big aquariums made for them or for them to be in your pools:))

They could do so much with it:)) I hope it comes out for the next expansion pack:)) It would be cool if all animals you could have as pets, and if you could add them in create a pet:))
  • Options
    HarlowandMeHarlowandMe Posts: 231 Member
    Oh and I forgot...:)

-extraterrestrial pets for all the aliens if they wanted pets, where there could be tons of new variety of interactive space pets that do not just sit there in a tank:))

Plus it would be cool to be able to create your own species with a mixer of different pets too
  • Options
    chestercookie189chestercookie189 Posts: 65 Member
    I think that they should improve the small pet cages since in the Sims 3: the rats for example were kept in tanks ??
    they should have pet shops so if your Sims selects to buy a rat for example you will get a large rat cage with them or something like that
    They definitely need to add:
    . pet shops ( this is where small pets would be purchaced) and vets .
    .dog parks
    .Kennels so instead of the pet adoption thing on the phone sims go to an animal shelter that sells dogs and cats