The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We need More Clothes for Children

nator316nator316 Posts: 130 Member
edited July 2015 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
While seeing Lazy Game Reviews Spa Day I saw they don't give as much clothes to children as they do to Women if I had to rank it it would be Women Men and Children. That's how it is now
Post edited by nator316 on

Comments

• Options
    Ilovecats1989Ilovecats1989 Posts: 227 Member
    I agree with you, I also like to see more activity's for children to do, like a swing set or tree house.
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Yeah children do need new clothes to wear. I'd love if children had more activities too and play interactions. I miss them playing red hands and tag together.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    rodneyclintrodneyclint Posts: 496 Member
    Yeah they keep seriously overlooking them.
  • Options
    LeslieM25LeslieM25 Posts: 2,766 Member
    I always feel that way, even with previous games. Kids need more cute stuff to wear.
    Come check out my poses and more on my Simblr!
    http://lesliem25.tumblr.com/
    GqsONVc.gif
  • Options
    peachypeachypeachypeachy Posts: 26 New Member
    Yeah, I agree totally. I feel there's a lack of female child bottoms, I don't like any of the pants, and the skirts are not any better :/ would love to see a stuff pack dedicated to children or even better...a generations expansion! Also, kids have hardly anything to do after a while...I find my child sim can draw, collect bugs, do experiments and swim etc but would love to see some activities like football, ballet, treehouses, bikes and even more toys they can interact with!
  • Options
    Majick81Majick81 Posts: 191 Member
    I'm with peachypeachy above. Kids are seriously over looked. I wish they could toss a football, or play tag like in the older Sims games. I know this game has a lot more working componants so they have to release everything a little bit at a time, but still. More clothes, more kid-to-kid activities. The jungle gym and the space/pirate ship things are awesome, but I miss swings and slides, too. And the clothing for girls needs to be updated a bit, I think.