Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

sims 4 is my favorite of the sims series except...

I love the features, the graphics style and animation, and how the sims are so much more alive. Only thing I miss is toddlers. I am hoping they release them in a future update or EP but knowing how long it takes to add in things with different animations such as pets etc. I would guess another year or so before that would be feasible. I am hoping that they will release toddlers around the same time they release pets if they add them.

Comments

• Options
    axel1015axel1015 Posts: 952 Member
    Welcome to the club.
    FreshLion55 on the Gallery! Happy simming! >:)
  • Options
    JoshuaSkylarJoshuaSkylar Posts: 158 Member
    axel1015 wrote: »
    Welcome to the club.

tumblr_mesqrgXttG1ru3uxu.gif
  • Options
    RoanCrousRoanCrous Posts: 113 Member
    How about The Sims 4 into the night expansion pack for a expansion pack name.
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    Sims 4 is my least favorite and Sims 2 and Sims 3 in that order is my favorite. Sims 4 just do not have any real features and emotions just do not do it for me because that system is buggy as h++l. If they put in some editing tools in this game it might be better. Sims 4 does not take me to the next level, it is like playing with baby scissors. Sure Sims 4 may run but is too safe and you can't go outside the box.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Yeah I badly miss toddlers as well. It's my game breaker still.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller