The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~~ The Sims 4 Spa Day! Photo Friendly! ~~

Comments

• Options
    LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    I don't know how to rotate a lot. I built mine from scratch
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options
    BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    @simgirl1010 You can purchase a game code for the pack from Amazon (and probably other online retailers). You then provide the code to the winner of your giveaway.
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • Options
    LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    And the front door is facing the sidewalk so..
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options
    SimJoseph7SimJoseph7 Posts: 110 Member
    And the front door is facing the sidewalk so..

Make sure the door is not backwards (ie turn it around).
    Joseph
    Dreams Never Die, Just The Dreamer...
  • Options
    ShymamiiShymamii Posts: 309 Member
    New Pics!! (Also feel free to post your pics here as well!)

07-14-15_5-38nbspPM-2_zpsegd5zxyl.png

07-14-15_5-35nbspPM_zpshqomgwic.png
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I am so.. impressed so far. It's beautiful, the wood.. the new furniture... the reskins on the gym equipment. The yoga, the massages .. hand and foot, the meditation and the music. I wan't to build a house and live this life. I know I haven't even scraped the surface as I only sent one sim to a spa venue one day so far. However I am very happy, so thank you Maxis :).
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    simmer4life3simmer4life3 Posts: 105 Member
    I added the spas to my neighborhoods but i havent done much with playing it yet...
  • Options
    Here is a the Sugar Free Coconut Cake that you can cook after lv2 wellness! 07-14-15_6-28nbspPM_zpsjrsq51ex.png
  • Options
    BobboBobbo Posts: 1,471 Member
    I downloaded it today but I can't play it until the weekend because my wife is traveling and I don't explore new packs of the game without her.
  • Options
    I agree you get all the bang for the buck with this set (in my opinion) @Hermitgirl
  • Options
    RemySimsRemySims Posts: 380 Member
    My female sim practically lived at the spa, but now that she is pregnant she will have to take a break for a bit xD. She might go through withdrawals.
  • Options
    Lol as she should! If I could be at a spa everyday I would! how much can pregnant sims interact with the items in the GP? @RemySims
  • Options
    RemySimsRemySims Posts: 380 Member
    Shymamii wrote: »
    Lol as she should! If I could be at a spa everyday I would! how much can pregnant sims interact with the items in the GP? @RemySims

They can only meditate if they are pregnant, and also do mud baths.
  • Options
    Awe that is sooo sweet @Bobbo Its worth the wait!
  • Options
    Whilst trying to cook that cake she set the kitchen on fire and then a whim appeared for her to use meditation to relieve her tension..
    07-14-15_6-34nbspPM_zpspq2nd6ak.png
  • Options
    Devynsims00Devynsims00 Posts: 3,392 Member
    Enjoyed a day at the spa so much... Axwell bought his own mat for home!
    rKmz0IT.png
    OJGRGDT.gif
  • Options
    @RemySims I'll take it!!! I am more than excited to even slightly pamper my pregnant sims. I do want to know why no mani/pedi?
  • Options
    Great Pic! Thanks for sharing! How are you enjoying the GP? @Devynsims00
  • Options
    Devynsims00Devynsims00 Posts: 3,392 Member
    @SHYMAMII Thanks :D

So far it's been a lot of fun. The yoga class was entertaining, watching my Sim and townies expressions when they hesitated on trying out moves and losing their balance.

9Pu0MkN.png
    OJGRGDT.gif
  • Options
    becstar732becstar732 Posts: 265 Member
    waiting for it to download..
    play it for a few hours before work,
    super excited.
  • Options
    edaercangs96edaercangs96 Posts: 214 Member
    I'm afraid I will be able to buy it 2 weeks later. All new objects, gameplay and venues are looking awesome. I'm jealous of seeing all of yours screenshots :neutral:
  • Options
    becstar732becstar732 Posts: 265 Member
    I'm afraid I will be able to buy it 2 weeks later. All new objects, gameplay and venues are looking awesome. I'm jealous of seeing all of yours screenshots :neutral:

why can't you buy now :(
  • Options
    Woahbro1Woahbro1 Posts: 134 Member
    LVqfr7k.jpg
    Enjoying the new wellness skill!
    5nj1c1.png
    Origin ID: woahbro1
  • Options
    edaercangs96edaercangs96 Posts: 214 Member
    becstar732 wrote: »

why can't you buy now :(

My family don't allow me to buy it, it's been a few weeks since the last pack. They think I spend lots of money for The Sims :expressionless:
    But I will ask for it as a birthday gift after 2 weeks, I hope they will say yes :smile:
  • Options
    @Devynsims00 No prob! And glad to see your enjoying it! They'll get the hang of it!