Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Custom OFB Shops/Restaurants Help.

okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
I want to create a sub-hood with lots of awesome businesses, and I was wondering if there was a way to create families, have them own the business, and essentially make them become NPCs who work there while I play other households; Example, an Asian family who owns an Asian-themed restaurant. They would still live in the world, but I want them to be working in the shop when I make another family visit it. And how would stocking crafted items work, for say, a flower shop or bakery?

Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!

Comments

• Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    @okester: You can do that sorta they can't become actual NPC's...but once you have the world and the shops/restaurants you'll have to create the family and move them into the neighborhood once their moved in you can have them buy the shop/restaurant and than when ever your sims visits the shop/restaurant the family who owns will be there working so long as they have no hired help and you've set them a job assignment.
  • Options
    okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    Ah! Good! xD Thanks so much!!!!
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    your welcome :)
  • Options
    SeamoanSeamoan Posts: 1,323 Member
    This is one of my favorite parts of OFB. I create families for every one of my businesses and then put them up in houses in the "rich" part of my hoods, never to be played again :). The only time I fiddle with them is if I feel like aging them up with my playables. OFB <3.