Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon challenge - Blessing Moon tribe: gen.3. (upd. 8/30)

1464748495052...Next

Comments

• Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    @PhantomEnna Is it possible that you're nonstop binging stories for some days now? Because you're always commenting on new ones of those really, really long stories I could never read in one go :D Respect!
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Omigosh I love this story! There's so much drama, lol! You are an incredible writer and your English is fantastic, so don't worry about that!

Welcome, @PhantomEnna! Nice to have one more reader and friend of the Blessing Moon tribe :) I really try to do the best writing English :blush: Thanks for your support... And I hope you'll stay with the Blessing Moon tribe ;)
  • Options
    @PhantomEnna Is it possible that you're nonstop binging stories for some days now? Because you're always commenting on new ones of those really, really long stories I could never read in one go :D Respect!

Yes, it's really hard to read long stories sometimes, I'm stuck myself in some chapter of Ashes to Ashes :D But in fact, all is possible ;)
  • Options
    PhantomEnnaPhantomEnna Posts: 37 Member
    > @MrsRacooney said:
    > @PhantomEnna Is it possible that you're nonstop binging stories for some days now? Because you're always commenting on new ones of those really, really long stories I could never read in one go :D Respect!

I've got a LOT of time on my hands and I'm a bit obsessed with Sims stories. A lot of these stories, I must admit, I read before I got an account and I just read the newer posts when I got my account and commented on the new posts ^_^
    I just enjoy playing the Sims 4 ^_^

My Wordpress
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    What is Hadrian hiding? hmmmm...
    And welcome back!
  • Options
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    What is Hadrian hiding? hmmmm...
    And welcome back!

Thank you, @anaitapeva :) We'll know more in the next chapters ;)
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Thoughts on Gen One: Amadahy is so statuesque! I loved seeing her grow and change throughout this gen; she still seems feisty, but tempered by some of her hard life experiences. I was very sad for her that she had to go through so much heartache, but Nanina is wise and gave her many supportive figures in her life...and so many babies!

Looking forward to seeing what Pavati does with the Blessing Moon Tribe, and what sort of shenanigans her and her pink-haired siblings get up to! Kind of a rocky start with her bear, already a bit of heartbreak :'(
    I'm curious to see how she rules different than her mother did <3
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    Thoughts on Gen One: Amadahy is so statuesque! I loved seeing her grow and change throughout this gen; she still seems feisty, but tempered by some of her hard life experiences. I was very sad for her that she had to go through so much heartache, but Nanina is wise and gave her many supportive figures in her life...and so many babies!

Looking forward to seeing what Pavati does with the Blessing Moon Tribe, and what sort of shenanigans her and her pink-haired siblings get up to! Kind of a rocky start with her bear, already a bit of heartbreak :'(

Welcome, @WagonFruit :) Your comment made my day, I thought all forgot the Blessing Moon tribe long time ago :blush: So your comment really surprised me :) Sure, the story will be continued, I just need to get back my time fir writing and send my laptop to OTTO repair service. ;) I can do that already next week :smiley:
    Pavati is really different than her mother. But... You will tell me your impressions later, right? :)
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member

Welcome, @WagonFruit :) Your comment made my day, I thought all forgot the Blessing Moon tribe long time ago :blush: So your comment really surprised me :) Sure, the story will be continued, I just need to get back my time fir writing and send my laptop to OTTO repair service. ;) I can do that already next week :smiley:
    Pavati is really different than her mother. But... You will tell me your impressions later, right? :)

Does- does that mean you will continue Blessing Moon's story soon? *huuuge eyes* (If you say no now, I'll cry. You've been fairly warned)
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options

Does- does that mean you will continue Blessing Moon's story soon? *huuuge eyes* (If you say no now, I'll cry. You've been fairly warned)

I can't say it will be very soon as I don't know how much time will take repair, but, of course, the Blessing Moon will be back ;)
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member

Aw thanks for the welcome! I will for sure tell you about my gen 2 impressions! I love seeing what you do with your Amazon Challenge :mrgreen:<3

FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options

Aw thanks for the welcome! I will for sure tell you about my gen 2 impressions! I love seeing what you do with your Amazon Challenge :mrgreen:<3

I just love to create the stories :blush: Here are more stories, you can find them on my Blog if you are interested ;)