Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Regarding The Inactive Jobs and CAS

BooV7227BooV7227 Posts: 282 Member
edited July 2015 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I would love to see eventually more than two branches per normal career. Some jobs would be fun to see turned into active careers, but some I could see simply have the choices at the end expanded.

For example, the Painter career could be renamed more generically as Artist, and the potential branches one could choose from after level 5 might be Painter, Sculptor, Cartoonist?, Metal Worker?, Jeweler?, etc. (please forgive the silly punctuation).

Anyone else have any thoughts along this line?
tCTe03l.png
Post edited by BooV7227 on

Comments

• Options
    One of my relatives works in banking, and I wouldn't mind seeing that as an extra option under Business.
    tCTe03l.png
  • Options
    AJroxs18AJroxs18 Posts: 311 Member
    I think this is a good idea because I am getting bored of these inactive careers.
    >>>:Follow me on Origin and follow on the Gallery: @ AJroxs18:<<<
  • Options
    Unrelated suggestion:

I would also like to see the option to take three pictures of yourself or someone else (front, 3/4, side) and input it into CAS somehow to make a better selfsim. Body and face would be best kept separate I think, better for details.
    tCTe03l.png
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Love this idea
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    For example you stand in front of a blank wall for a few RL face shots, drop them into a folder like the current Screenshots folder, and back in CAS you can hit a new button in the Create Sim options (i.e. new sim, new alien, play with genetics) perhaps labeled something like Sim From Picture with a little polaroid icon.
    I feel this would be best served by mimicking the play with genetics ui; choose the three photos that the game will use to set the outlines of your selfsim face, and the option to randomize the outcome a few times until you think it's right, then hit okay and finish touching it up to your liking.
    tCTe03l.png