Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tiny chins

TheBlaireWitchTheBlaireWitch Posts: 762 Member
My game has a weird obsession with making sims have tiny chins. As in:

alyssaedwardsFace.jpg

anigif_enhanced-buzz-18991-1367766485-1.gif

Alyssa Edwards tiny.

Any of you guys have a similar issue? Like. Giant noses or weird mouth shapes?

Comments

• Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    My game always generates fat Sims.
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    My men always have the same nose... as in EA generated noses, like Teh Sims 3
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    jsnjsn Posts: 624 Member
    I've never noticed that
    tumblr_inline_nr4wuvw6xX1r03z6r_500.gif
    tumblr_ntxblj8QDK1s6z4zdo2_250.gif
  • Options
    SimsFurSimsFur Posts: 1,998 Member
    i do not see it.. besides the fact that she (or he.. or.. i dont know what that is..) looks terrifying.
    In the sims 4 i found it much better than the sims 3 and i have found some good looking sims through my game..
    the sims 3 was just horrible.. i always had dark skinned sims, blond hair, fat with blue eyes.. oh well.. thats what you see every day right? totally normal..
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,714 Member
    My game always generates either old people, men with wide hips and narrow shoulders, or guys wearing eyeliner. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: The Blackest of Birds by Fightstar
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    jsn wrote: »
    I've never noticed that

Looool

SimsFur wrote: »
    i do not see it.. besides the fact that she (or he.. or.. i dont know what that is..) looks terrifying.
    In the sims 4 i found it much better than the sims 3 and i have found some good looking sims through my game..
    the sims 3 was just horrible.. i always had dark skinned sims, blond hair, fat with blue eyes.. oh well.. thats what you see every day right? totally normal..

Out of drag, he. In drag, she. And I know right. I hate Alyssa Edwards. Like. Ugh. So much. Anyway. Totally agree about ts3.
  • Options
    RemySimsRemySims Posts: 380 Member
    I always get the narrow shoulder sims.
  • Options
    MandysAMessMandysAMess Posts: 2,694 Member
    I always get broad shoulders, no hips, grossly thin, no chins, and barbie noses. I really wish there was a way to disable the randomly generated sims, I hate seeing them around. They add nothing to my game except something I have to take time & delete >:)
    My Simblr: WaffleKone
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited July 2015
    jsn wrote: »
    I've never noticed that

LOL.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,919 Member
    Hm, now you've got me curious. I guess I'm going to have to take a closer look at the Sims around my neighborhood. :open_mouth:
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Hm, now you've got me curious. I guess I'm going to have to take a closer look at the Sims around my neighborhood. :open_mouth:

XD I even have another example. I made my gay couple adopt a little girl, and when I went into CaS and ager her to teen to see what she'd look like, her chin was nearly touching her bottom lip.
  • Options
    jessathemessajessathemessa Posts: 2,342 Member
    I seem to have this problem when I randomize children in CAS from the genetics tool, but not so much for sims born in game.
  • Options
    I seem to have this problem when I randomize children in CAS from the genetics tool, but not so much for sims born in game.

Yeah, kids born in game having ugly genetics is more my fault than anything XD
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Mine come in all shapes and sizes. I don't get the pregnant belly look though on an otherwise thin woman. I get less of the flail, chest narrow shoulder men than I use too though. Deleting in managed worlds is my friend still, not as much as before.
    I actually don't get a little chin population though.. it's funny how different it is for some of us, for some of that it might actually be preference though so we don't see it.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    Mine come in all shapes and sizes. I don't get the pregnant belly look though on an otherwise thin woman. I get less of the flail, chest narrow shoulder men than I use too though. Deleting in managed worlds is my friend still, not as much as before.
    I actually don't get a little chin population though.. it's funny how different it is for some of us, for some of that it might actually be preference though so we don't see it.

I've noticed lately that after I started deleting townies, they've stopped randomly generating.
  • Options
    PallystylePallystyle Posts: 2,415 Member
    My townies are almost all single moms with mixed race kids. And they all seem to wear the giant floppy hat. I am always going in and editing them. I never thought to look at the chins but now I must lol.

Does it reduce the chance of culling them if they are edited or in a house? (sorry for asking here, I was just suddenly curious.)
    My Sims 4 Creations= Click Here ;) Find me on origin at Pallystyle
    My Murkland Challenge Adventures: Click Here

• Options
    Pallypoo wrote: »
    My townies are almost all single moms with mixed race kids. And they all seem to wear the giant floppy hat. I am always going in and editing them. I never thought to look at the chins but now I must lol.

Does it reduce the chance of culling them if they are edited or in a house? (sorry for asking here, I was just suddenly curious.)

I KNOW RIGHT??!

Ahem.

And I think they can't get culled if they are in a house.... Idk though...
  • Options
    AltruantSludgeAltruantSludge Posts: 44 Member
    In one save, all women were thin with poor posture and pot bellies. Facially they were the most unique female townies I've seen, but I couldn't stand their weird bodies.

Every game I've played is over run with pinch faced dudes with long hair and goatees. They all look like sleaze balls.
  • Options
    JessicaSimstonJessicaSimston Posts: 2,519 Member
    I always get Sims that look pregnant with saggy boobs and big butts.
  • Options
    In one save, all women were thin with poor posture and pot bellies. Facially they were the most unique female townies I've seen, but I couldn't stand their weird bodies.

Every game I've played is over run with pinch faced dudes with long hair and goatees. They all look like sleaze balls.

A Town of Sleaze-Balls: a Novela
  • Options
    ShadeTheMustangShadeTheMustang Posts: 36 Member
    I never really play with volume, so the first time I turned the volume on I realized how high pitched all of my neighbors talked.
    "The horse. Here is nobility without conceit, friendship without envy, beauty without vanity. A willing servant, yet never a slave."
    ~Ronald Duncan

tumblr_n4tuosT4Ha1rogcvyo1_500.gif
  • Options
    I never really play with volume, so the first time I turned the volume on I realized how high pitched all of my neighbors talked.

I just found out that if you zoom into the house it makes a noise XD
  • Options
    take0nmetake0nme Posts: 3,682 Member
    I get the asian looking guys.. all over the place and YES tiny chins too xD
    DyFJE8G.jpg
    The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gallery ID : sharipants
  • Options
    take0nme wrote: »
    I get the asian looking guys.. all over the place and YES tiny chins too xD

Look Asian, name is Juan McCloud