Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS4 Big Brother Season 2 (CANCELED)

Comments

• Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    @akramA thats how I imagine Amber, going directly to the bar to make some drinks :lol:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    Also the photo looks like Noah as already an eye for Amber, who knows :sunglasses:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member
    ThePlumbob wrote: »
    AkramA wrote: »
    YJP19299 wrote: »
    I have the feeling like that Amber's hairstyle would match more to an alliance with the boys, I dunno :sweat_smile:

Well, here's amber

Hehe nice going Amber!
    @akramA thats how I imagine Amber, going directly to the bar to make some drinks :lol:

Haha, Amber and Dash are the only one in the bar making drink and NOT drinking it!
    I also write non sims stuff on Wattpad
  • Options
    Also the photo looks like Noah as already an eye for Amber, who knows :sunglasses:

Haha, I know but i'm not telling! >:)
  • Options
    @akramA Hahaha, our non alcoholic bar tenders, does SoSo also make some drinks because she is also a bar tender?
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    I can't believe that I have the procceture to be part of this Awesome Show Project, I watched it the first time on xsimsugars Big Brother and now I'm watching that from Stu Gaming, also I enjoy to read it and now I'm part of it :joy:

Have you already made the intro?
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    Is it okay if I present Season 2 in the German forums?
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    @akramA Hahaha, our non alcoholic bar tenders, does SoSo also make some drinks because she is also a bar tender?

I should be stop answering question in case I spoiled a lot of plot. but no she haven't made any drinks yet!
    I can't believe that I have the procceture to be part of this Awesome Show Project, I watched it the first time on xsimsugars Big Brother and now I'm watching that from Stu Gaming, also I enjoy to read it and now I'm part of it :joy:

Have you already made the intro?

I've made the intro! Can't wait to show you in the episode!
    Is it okay if I present Season 2 in the German forums?

Yeah, that's okay!
  • Options
  • Options
    This is a super bold spoiler might be a telling for who HOH is! Let the speculation begin!

Who wants to see the HoH room?
    HoH Room!
    HoH%2Broom.jpg
  • Options
    Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    This is a super bold spoiler might be a telling for who HOH is! Let the speculation begin!

HoH Room!
    HoH%2Broom.jpg

OMG! it's SO hard to tell!!!
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
  • Options
    Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member

HoH Room!
    HoH%2Broom.jpg

I also just LOVE how pretty much ALL the girls are just casually in there bikini's LOL! :D
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
  • Options

HoH Room!
    HoH%2Broom.jpg

OMG! it's SO hard to tell!!!

I hope that's the case! I just wanted to let people know that there are 2 HoH room! But once the other HoH is dethroned they're moving to the "peasants" bedrooms downstair! Oh yeah, the HoH that's dethroned and the BoB loser are getting punishment so no one would even consider throwing BoB because that's freaking plum!
  • Options

HoH Room!
    HoH%2Broom.jpg

I also just LOVE how pretty much ALL the girls are just casually in there bikini's LOL! :D

The girls are having a pool party in the backyard! Haha!
  • Options
    Cool, and Alex and Noah are the special guests at the party, they are so lucky to have so pretty girls around them :sunglasses:

I would guess maybe Blake, Emily, Noah, Alex, Aspen and Amber are possible to be the HoH's because the ar the closest to the bedroom door :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    I never thought that Aspen would look so sexy in her Bikini, well done @CathyTea ;)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    I would say Blake is the first HoH because I know it that the HoH is the first one who can see the HoH bedroom ;)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    @YJP19299 I actually just teleported them all upstairs and let them autonomously interact with each other! But nice guess, you're onto something there haha!
  • Options
    Well, at least we will find out when season 2 starts, even though I'm not into surprises :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    ddominicddominic Posts: 352 Member
    I'm so excited for season 2 <3
    Though I hate Battle of the Block and it's one worst BB twists I think you'll make it work very well.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    I just applied for super fan, so excited ;)
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    ddominic wrote: »
    Though I hate Battle of the Block and it's one worst BB twists I think you'll make it work very well.

@ddominic I hated it too! Haha! But it's fan favorite right? (Said no one ever, well, except Julie Chen)

I hope it will work!

I don't like that there's no competition video on the nomination episode and I want to do more of it but seriously almost no one watch the have not competition! SO I think it's going to be interesting this way!
  • Options
    I presented my mum the Cast of Season 2 and I had let her check in into the Super Fan Award ;)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    I presented my mum the Cast of Season 2 and I had let her check in into the Super Fan Award ;)

Awesome! Say my greetings to your mum! :blush:
  • Options
    ddominic wrote: »

@ddominic I hated it too! Haha! But it's fan favorite right? (Said no one ever, well, except Julie Chen)

I hope it will work!

I don't like that there's no competition video on the nomination episode and I want to do more of it but seriously almost no one watch the have not competition! SO I think it's going to be interesting this way!

The only fan of it is Allison Grodner, the producer, who's been rigging the show since BB8 :D