Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Two Fights At Once

Haha I went on patrol as a cop and went to a park like area. And all the sudden I notice a fight. I was about to have my cop go over there to get ready to issue a citation when all the sudden another fight broke out. I just started laughing. Ive seen lots of sim fights over the years but this was the 1st double fight going on at the same time. It was to funny.
my origin id is simkitten87

Im a simmer forever <3

Comments

• Options
    Lex2221Lex2221 Posts: 972 Member
    Yep playing the detective career you witness a lot of drama. Just wait until somebody walks up to your sim and start beating on him/her you'll be too through then. :D
    2ahzmo1.gif
  • Options
    GaiaPumaGaiaPuma Posts: 2,278 Member
    I love playing detective
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    Lex2221 wrote: »
    Yep playing the detective career you witness a lot of drama. Just wait until somebody walks up to your sim and start beating on him/her you'll be too through then. :D

The first time that happened to my cop I was like: 'What?! You weren't even talking to the guy!' But at least it helped him get his goals for the day - and I don't recall any fight related moodlets either - just getting beaten up for the sake of being able to issue a citation... Only in the Sims ;)
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Reminds me of the forums...
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg