Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

*Deleted*

SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
edited September 2015 in The Sims 3 Stories and Legacies
(Author's Note at the end)
Prologue/ Backstory
My name is Cecilia Everheart, born in the small, quiet town of Sunset Valley to my dear mother and father, Anthony and Reina Everheart. Sadly, my mother passed away before I could get the chance to meet her, leaving my father as an only parent. A few days later, an old friend of my father's moved in next door with her husband Rich and newborn son, Timothy Trevino. The two of us have been best friends ever since, even going to the same school as each other -- obviously, since we lived right next door to each other.

As we got older, we started sneaking out of our houses to see each other, and we'd spend the night in each other's room -- normally getting caught by his mother or my father. When we became teenagers, though, was when our true colors started to show. Timothy had always had a "tough guy" personality while I was always just a good girl. He started getting tattoos across his arms despite his mother's disapproval. Personally, I always found it kind of hot, which reminds me. After his first tattoo, we realized we had both started to fall for each other, and being the brave soul I am, I asked him out on our first date, which we spent at his house watching horror movies all night. I still can't decide if that was a good idea or not. I love horror, but I get frightened easily, so I spent most of the night with my face buried in his side repeating -- a little frantically, might I add -- "Is it over yet? Is it over yet?" Embarrassing, I know, but it gave us an excuse to be close to each other when his mother came down to check on us.

We made it official that we were in fact dating a couple days later, but we hadn't told our parents until a week after that, which was when my father decided to give us both "the chat." Obviously, at a respective 14 (me) and 15 (Timothy) years old, we already knew about all that stuff, so it was a short chat. Soon after, Timothy got his first part-time job as a clerk at the local bookstore making a little bit of money, which we decided saved up for our future house. I got a part-time job as well working at the theater next door handing out tickets and popcorn.

Now, at 21 and 22 years old, we decided to move out of our parents houses and start fresh -- and what better way than to move to a new city? That's where we're at now, in the bustling, celebrity filled city of Bridgeport, Arizona. We moved into the Floodgates apartment complex and, after a little bit of remodeling, felt right at home with only 1300 dollars left. Now, the first order of business is to get settled into the bustling town, starting with our first real jobs. I'm hoping that someday, I'll become a high-class chef cooking for all the rich people in town - no, in the world. Tim, on the other hand, is looking for a job as a cop, for his dream job is to become an international super-spy. If he ever gets to that point, then we're probably going to be moving a lot. But, until then, Bridgeport seems like a nice place to start...
First%20Apartment%20-%20Floodgate%20Apartment%20remodel_zps2swh7dr3.png
Cuddling_zpsqko1hlbv.png

~AN: Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my story. First off, let me start by saying that I'm deviating from the legacy rules a bit with this family. I don't know if I'll reach gen 10, but I'm definitely going to try! I'm not doing points, I plan on having a moodlet manager eventually to fix things like broken hearts, I'm starting with a couple, and I do plan on using sims that I remodeled. If one of my sims dies before I want them to, I might use Ambrosia or the science lab... I'll choose the traits for my heirs, but the others will be randomized. Also, I'm considering Ghost babies part of the bloodline. Not playing with the Matriarchy or Patriarchy option. I'll add photos as I go of little events that happen, and I'm going to be doing this in chapters and parts -- each part will be written by somebody else in the family, most likely the next generation's heir. I plan on creating another family where I WILL NOT deviate from the rules, but until then, here's the Trevino/Everheart family! :3
~Open your mind before your mouth~
Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
Post edited by SilentWolf101 on

Comments