Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Supernatural and Pets Ideas

So, my favorite expansion packs are supernatural and pets so here are a few of my ideas that I hope to see:

Supernatural
-mermaids - so they are regular sims when dry but when they swim, take a bath, or splash in a puddle they turn into a mermaid/merman. they would also have a power to sing to people to get them to do stuff.
-angles - angles would be like fairies except they are either good or evil which would make them black or white and good angles would be able to do extra good things and bad angles would be able to do really bad things.
-in general - so in general i think it would be really cool to have all supernatural sims want to keep their identities a secret just like the aliens. or if not all, because it would be hard to hide being a ghost or fairy for example, then just the ones who can more easily hide it.
- super hero sims- another cool thing would be for certain sims to have just one super power. for example, turning invisible, elements (ice, water, fire, earth, wind), or even reading minds
-werewolves - something else that would be nice is for werewolves to be able to fully turn into a wolf during the full moon

Pets
-pegesus- i would love for my sims to be able to fly around on their pegasus and possibly even unicorn pegasus.
-exotic animals - it would also be cool to have some more exotic animals, even zoo animals. they would be harder to train and take care of but they would can be very loyal and have their own perks.
-more dog breeds - i know there are already plenty of breeds on the game but there are still a handful that aren't on it. for example, my real dog is a wheaten terrier and there isn't even a dog that looks close to it on any of the sims.
-supernatural animals - i don't really know how to explain this except for in examples like ghost animals and vampiric animals and angle animals.
- celebrity pets - this one is silly but it's part of our modern world and would be fun to have in sims 4

thanks for reading and feel free to comment or add on below :)

Comments

• Options
    nicolethebowlnicolethebowl Posts: 121 Member
    > @nicolethebowl said:
    > So, my favorite expansion packs are supernatural and pets so here are a few of my ideas that I hope to see:
    >
    > Supernatural
    > -mermaids - so they are regular sims when dry but when they swim, take a bath, or splash in a puddle they turn into a mermaid/merman. they would also have a power to sing to people to get them to do stuff.
    > -angles - angles would be like fairies except they are either good or evil which would make them black or white and good angles would be able to do extra good things and bad angles would be able to do really bad things.
    > -in general - so in general i think it would be really cool to have all supernatural sims want to keep their identities a secret just like the aliens. or if not all, because it would be hard to hide being a ghost or fairy for example, then just the ones who can more easily hide it.
    > - super hero sims- another cool thing would be for certain sims to have just one super power. for example, turning invisible, elements (ice, water, fire, earth, wind), or even reading minds
    > -werewolves - something else that would be nice is for werewolves to be able to fully turn into a wolf during the full moon
    >
    > Pets
    > -pegesus- i would love for my sims to be able to fly around on their pegasus and possibly even unicorn pegasus.
    > -exotic animals - it would also be cool to have some more exotic animals, even zoo animals. they would be harder to train and take care of but they would can be very loyal and have their own perks.
    > -more dog breeds - i know there are already plenty of breeds on the game but there are still a handful that aren't on it. for example, my real dog is a wheaten terrier and there isn't even a dog that looks close to it on any of the sims.
    > -supernatural animals - i don't really know how to explain this except for in examples like ghost animals and vampiric animals and angle animals.
    > - celebrity pets - this one is silly but it's part of our modern world and would be fun to have in sims 4
    >
    > thanks for reading and feel free to comment or add on below :)
    >
    >

by the way i apologize that some of these things were in sim 3. I went from sims 2 to 4 and i got bored with 4 and started 3