Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where is Sims 1 Forum?

caprice12210caprice12210 Posts: 369 Member
I need to down load this is for Sims 1 Homecrafter program and Art Studio program...without going to Sims Resource for the program.

Comments

• Options
    Sims Resource keeps all the Sims 1 through Sims 4 current updated for all once upon time Sims Programs.
  • Options
    I do not trust Sims Resource 100 percent because it is not from official website Sims ..............I will download clothes, hair, patterns, wall paper etc from them.. not programs...I prefer to download from the official website...my Sims 1 got total...from Tulsa Lake Apartment fire of 2010...I like to restore everything..plays Sims 1...even if it is not popular...it is popular with Sims Resource...they have it..........it is current Sims 1 Forum 2015 at Sims Resource.
  • Options
    Icy_LavaIcy_Lava Posts: 5,461 Member
    It's safe to download their programs; it's really their content that needs to be worried about on occassion; as all content sites bear at least a small risk of infecting your game with bad CC. Their programs are safe, and they feature some functionalities not found in other tools. To pit yourself at rest, simply perform a virus scan on it, and if there is nothing detected, there is nothing to fear. The program is safe and EA doesn't host it anymore anyway.
  • Options
    Ea should remake Sim 1, Sim 2 for updated...Since Sim Resource keeps it updated...they are getting EA money and respect from old players whether EA likes it or not.
  • Options
    DiamondkoolDiamondkool Posts: 4,481 Member
    Actually, TSR aren't charging people for downloading stuff anymore. They now have lots of adverts to earn money and members can subscribe to pay to stop adverts from appearing.
    7ef6931fe80152dcec309a30cbe73f13.png
    Click on my signature to access my tumblr blog!